Apply for IT Support Coordinator Job in Dubai , UAE | The Emirates Group Dubai Careers 2023
Looking for IT Support Coordinator Jobs in Dubai ?, The Emirates Group is one of the great place to work. The Emirates Group is now looking for a IT Support Coordinator to work in Dubai
The role holder will function as a Service Analyst in the Service Desk ME&I team within dnata Travel with an objective to:
- Provide 1st level support for dnata Travel applications
- Analyse the service incidents (app. support) received directly from end users & incidents raised by technical vendors which are categorized as functional
- Ensure service incidents are resolved within SLA, providing continuous updates to business users on status
- Guide business users on adhering to Standard Operating Procedures & Business Processes on systems
- Identify risks of delay in incident resolution & escalate to Senior Service Analyst
- Ensure Knowledge Base & FAQ are continuously updated with root cause analysis
- Ensure Service incidents are closed with accurate comments & categories to help in accurate data output Service Desk performance reporting
- Identify opportunities of reducing service incidents through various methods such as Training, system automation, etc.
- Provide administrative support on systems to configure & manage Master setups, System rules, end-user access, etc.
- Conduct testing on system defect fixes and ensure sign-off is provided within agreed timelines
- Seek opportunities to improve optimum & effective use of business systems
- For system defects, prepare test plans for user acceptance testing and prepare training plans/update user guides/knowledge base for the release of systems defects.
- Provide on-time updates to business users on upcoming system releases & defect fixes, including outages
- Drive the adoption of Service management processes & techniques to achieve the resolution of incident tickets within agreed SLA’s meeting business expectations
- Follow Standard Operating Procedure to drive adherence of service incident management. Provide high quality system support to the users by encouraging best practices to improve the productivity & cost efficiency
- Develop and leverage relationships with business operational staff & technical team members to define & deliver service to SLA’s.
- Monitor service incidents continuously ensure timely resolution, flagging risks to Business Systems Officer
- Provide training/support to the business for assigned systems and drive improvements & changes recommended in the Causal Analysis reports
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedure, Knowledge Base, User Guides & all system documentation are up to date and available for use by the team & end-users
- Perform necessary testing for system defects, report the deviations through proper documentation and ensure the system is delivered in accordance with the specification
Qualifications & Experience
Qualification & Education:
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Additional qualification in IT / Computer Science or ITIL or Service Management is an advantage, but not mandatory
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of which at least 2 years in a Service Desk role
- Demonstrated problem solving & process improvement experience
- Experience in the travel industry is an advantage, but not mandatory
Related: Front Office Intern Job – Marriott International Dubai
Training & Knowledge:
- Strong skills in problem solving
- Demonstrable logical, creative and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS-Office applications
- Proficiency in computer software design and testing
Salary & Benefits
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.