Vendor Quality Analyst job at Talabat Dubai
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join our dynamic team and support the Data & Insights program in our Digital Transformation vertical. The role involves supporting data-driven decision-making processes and contributing to the overall success of our organization. You will be responsible for conducting scenario evaluations to facilitate quicker decision-making and providing expertise in business intelligence and analysis.
What’s On Your Plate:
- Create reports, dashboards and perform ad-hoc analysis that would help our stakeholders to make informed decisions.
- Create tracking of key metrics to measure growth attainments .
- Discovery of optimal solutions to improve the accuracy of suggested models.
- Analyze large datasets, draw valid inferences through charts/ dashboards/ visualizations to comprehend the most actionable intelligence that can be derived from it.
- Evaluate data required for decisions, identify sources of appropriate data, own up to the sanity/accuracy of available data, and ensure transformations for the right decision making.
Related: Customer Service Officer job at Hoerbiger Dubai
What Did We Order:
- Strong analytical background with over 2 years of experience
- SQL Proficiency is a must
- Experience in utilizing data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Data studio)
- Avid curiosity and passion to take on tough challenges.
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements.
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets knowledge
- Exposure to Google Big Query, Google Analytics is good to have
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English