Explorer Programme Job Description
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
We are happy to invite you to apply to be a part of the Sinyar Explorers Programme – Retail with the Al-Futtaim Group in 2023.
We are looking for UAE Nationals to join Al-Futtaim Group as part of the Sinyar Explorer Programme – Retail.
If successful, you will join an extensive 3-week training program which includes on- the- job training and Work-Readiness for the Retail sales, Customer service skills, Cash management and Systems.
The training programme provides development for the front-line sales and customer care roles.
Upon successful completion of the programme, you will then be allocated to one of the biggest retail brands giving you the opportunity to build your career and to contribute to the success of the Al-Futtaim Group.
The program aims to:
1. Support the learning and professional growth of those entering the Sales & Customer services roles in the Retail industry.
2. Enhance the technical skills, knowledge, and professional capabilities of those entering the Retail industry.
3. Creating opportunities by providing employment and career development in the Retail industry.
– Good command of written and spoken English.
– Candidate should be a UAE national holding a valid UAE passport and Khulasat Al Qaid (Family Book).
– Minimum educational qualification: Grade 12 secondary school certificate.
– Has the desire to work in Retail and ready to provide the best in class customer services.
– Willing to work on rotation shift and wear uniform.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Other similar jobs that might interest you