Service Reception Supervisor Job at Al Futtaim Abu Dhabi
Location: Abu Dhabi, AE
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: 154042
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview of the role
To Ensure courteous and professional handling of the customer during the latter’s visit to Toyota workshops to guarantee Customer Satisfaction and Retention.
What you will do
• Ensures that Reception area is well managed and operates smoothly for high level of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
• Ensure high level of Customer Satisfaction for customer Retention and business development.
• Carry out pre-booking of vehicles for Service to ensure proper workshop loading.
• Ensure vehicle is received efficiently and in a professional manner to assure customer that his vehicle is in safe hands.
• Ensure job card is opened efficiently and accurately for quick and correct execution of the job and once the job is completed; raise necessary invoices to ensure timely delivery and collection of payment from customers.
• Ensure effective personal and telephonic communication with customers regarding charges, approvals and negotiations.
Required Skills to be successful
• Ability to provide outstanding customer service
• Ability to maintain strong administration and presentation skills
• Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner and listen attentively to others to understand material, and provide instructions to all employees.
• Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform their job.
About the Team
The team is a group of 8 , highly motivated, collaborative and fun .All of them will be reporting to the reception supervisor who will be reporting to After Sales Manager .
What equips you for the role
• Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum Experience: 3 to 5 years of experience in automotive industry or similar role.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Other similar jobs that might interest you