Apply for Logistics and Procurement Specialist Job in Dubai | Help AG Dubai Careers 2022
Looking for Logistics and Procurement Specialist Jobs in Dubai ?, Help AG is one of the great place to work. BHelp AG Dubai is now looking for a Logistics and Procurement Specialist to work in Dubai.
For this position, the potential employee will be working closely with members of the Finance team. The primary tasks shall include issuing purchase orders, purchase invoice booking, vendor onboarding, inventory monitoring and reconciliation. The employee is also expected to cover for the other Logistics and Procurement Specialist during leaves and annual vacation.
- Create Purchase Orders (PO) from the system.
- Send POs to suppliers via email, along with the supporting documents using a standard format and making sure that POs are sent to the correct recipients
- Monitor and follow up status of orders placed to meet delivery deadlines.
- Receive shipments from distributors and vendors, ensuring that the right items, quantities, and serial numbers are received
- Post Goods Receipt Notes (GRN) and generate Delivery Notes.
- Post supplier invoices while ensuring that invoices comply with tax authorities
- Post purchase journals and inventory entries
- Coordinate deliveries to end-customers either directly or through Project Managers
- Create projects in Sharepoint and upload supporting documents
- Liaise with suppliers, couriers, forwarders and delivery partners.
- Prepare reports – deliveries, revenue and cost allocation, among others.
- Handle vendor reconciliations
- Carry out vendor onboarding and act upon credit application requirements
- Other ad hoc tasks as maybe required from time to time
- Recommend new processes or systems for improvement; implement new ideas and strategies.
- Organize and schedule procurements in a timely manner.
Related: Business Process Analyst Job – BS Group LLC Dubai
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Management or Accounting.
- Background in accounting – journal entries, inventory management, revenue recognition – is essential
- Minimum of 2 years purchasing experience, preferably for IT-related products.
- Well-versed with MS Dynamics Navision, and MS office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams)
- Knowledge of VAT and Withholding regulations (UAE, KSA, EGY, QAT)
- Fluency in written and spoken English; Arabic is a plus
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Adaptability and can get along well with colleagues, vendors, and other stakeholders
- Knowledge of supply chain and logistics, international shipping incoterms, custom regulations and standards
- Health insurance with one of the leading global providers for medical insurance
- Career progression and growth through challenging projects and work
- Employee engagement and wellness campaigns activities throughout the year
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Annual Flights Tickets
- Inclusive and diverse working environment
- Flexible/Hybrid working environment
- Open Door Policy
Related: Human Resources Executive Job – Help AG Dubai
Help AG is the cybersecurity arm of e& enterprise (formerly Etisalat Digital) and provides leading enterprise businesses and governments across the Middle East with strategic consultancy combined with tailored information security services and solutions that address their diverse requirements, enabling them to evolve securely with a competitive edge.
Present in the Middle East since 2004, Help AG was strategically acquired by e& (formerly Etisalat Group) in Feb 2020, hence creating a cybersecurity and digital transformation powerhouse in the region.
Help AG has firmly established itself as the region’s trusted IT security advisor by remaining vendor-agnostic, trustworthy, independent, and cybersecurity focused. With best-of-breed technologies from industry-leading vendor partners, expertly qualified service delivery teams and a state-of-the-art consulting practice, Help AG delivers unmatched value to its customers by strengthening their cyber defenses and safeguarding their business.