Apply for Business Process Analyst (Logistics) Job in Dubai | BS Group LLC Careers 2022
Looking for Business Process Analyst Jobs in Dubai ?, BS Group LLC is one of the great place to work. BS Group LLC Dubai is now looking for a Business Process Analyst to work in Dubai.
Reach your full potential as a Business Process Analyst (Logistics)
As a Business Process Analyst, you will be part of a young and driven team. With our commitment to innovation, you’ll develop and help implement strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity. This way, you get a grip on our systems and grow quickly into an independent Business Process Analyst.
As a Business Process Analyst, you’ll:
- understand and support the logistics business functions
- work with various departments to make sure the ERP system meets business needs
- report bugs and create Request For Change (RFCs)
- perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Regression tests
- gather business requirements and map them into the system
- present Conference Room Pilot showing ERP solutions fit the business needs
- prepare Business Process Discovery Documents
- provide insight on B&S ERP Supply chain, Inventory modules, logistics, warehousing, WMS etc.
- prepare functional specifications for customisations
- troubleshoot and report logistics-related system issues
This is you
You are a pro in identifying a problem and finding a solution afterwards. With your creative problem-solving mindset, you develop new solutions in no time. Besides this, you communicate well with different stakeholders and can deliver a clear message to your target group.
Related: B2B Sales Manager Job – BS Group LLC Dubai
- have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent;
- have gained at least four years of working experience in a similar position;
- have relevant experience as a Business Analyst / ERP functional consultant in the Logistics domain;
- have experience in configuring Inventory Management, Procurement, Supply Chain, Master Planning, Warehouse Management, Sales Order Management (requirement)
- have experience in expense management, Multi-company, and project accounting
- have experience in analysing, designing and modelling business processes
- have a certificate in Logistics for an added advantage
- can cope in a complex and fast-changing business environment and respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation;
- have excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically, both written and spoken.
Related: Operations Officer Job – GZ Solutions Sharjah
We offer you
- A good salary fitting with your experience, plus a yearly performance based bonus
- Company sponsored visa along with health insurance
- Leave benefits as per UAE labour law
- Annual air-ticket to your home country
- Relocation assistance
- The most up to date hardware and software to ensure you complete your job in the best way possible.