Visual Merchandiser job at Al Futtaim Dubai
Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: 154569
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Key Role Specific Accountabilities:
• To be responsible and accountable for maintaining the store display standards.
• To effectively be the communication link between the Store and the Regional Office for the VM Dept.
• Arranges merchandise, signage and backdrops in line with company standards.
• Liaise with the Store Supervisor to ensure that merchandise used for display is available for customer purchase.
• Remain aware of all in store development e.g.: new ranges, promotions, top sellers within each dept.
• Responsible for the implementation of the promotions& seasonal launch.
• Responsible for the dispatch of in store POS to the other locations.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
• At least 3 years retail experience preferably within a VM / store display capacity & commerciality.
• Some further education in a creative field would be an advantage
• Planning & prioritising
• Effective time management
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…
Other similar jobs that might interest you