Apply for Cargo Operations Agent Job in Dubai, UAE | The Emirates Group Careers 2022
Looking for Cargo Operations Agent Jobs in Dubai ?, The Emirates Group is one of the great place to work. The Emirates Group is now looking for a Cargo Operations Agent to work in Dubai, UAE.
The role of the Junior Cargo Handling Supervisor within Emirates SkyCargo can contain a role in the Fire Containment Management function or the Centralized Container Management function. This requires detailed operational knowledge of the respective area. All Junior Cargo Handling Supervisors are involved in liaising and communication with other departments in Emirates.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES LINKED TO OBJECTIVE AREAS
- Using the Emirates SkyChain application and/or Sharepoint, MS Excell, Outlook;
- Monitor and take appropriate action for all request confirmed via email or in applicable Sharepoint to ensure timely response. These can be request for e.g. FCE movement or Active container leases
- Liaise with outstations and the responsible teams on the request, flag issues and/or provide approval/denials.
- Plan in such manner that out of stock situations at any EK station for FCE or Active containers or too long dwell time of any approval requests are avoided
- Reject any order request which cannot be executed within available flight capacity, station/ global stock situation or which is against compliance regulations, work instructions and or agreed handling processes.
- Document all communication including all required supporting documents in the applicable systems or according work instructions in relevant sharepoint tool.
- Manage requests by reminding stations and following up to ensure timely processing of requests.
- This role is executed in shifts to cover 24/7 availibility
Support the Emirates Skycargo network by responding to all queries send to the central mailbox for the respective function
- Answer all generic queries from stations
- Send timely reminders to station in case additional information is required
- Handle requests per the agreed timing stipulated in the manuals
- Prepare data for monthly reporting
Related: Medical Insurance Approval Officer Job – The Emirates Group Dubai
Qualifications & Experience
Minimum high school degree, preferably college degree
- Preferably working experience in the airline industry, more specifically cargo environment Knowledge/skills:
- Understanding of Emirates SkyCargo Operational manuals and – product guidelines.
- MS Excell, MS Outlook
- English – fluent in speech and writing
Salary & Benefits
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.