Apply for Executive Secretary Job in Dubai | The Emirates Group Careers Dubai 2022
- To control and manage the administration of the Department in addition to providing confidential secretarial/administrative services.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES LINKED TO OBJECTIVE AREAS:
- Monitor the daily schedule of the Departmental Head/Manager and furnish required information/documentation for meetings/appointments, by co-ordinating with sources within and outside the Department.
- Provide secretarial services to the Departmental Head/Manager by attending to routine administrative paper work
- Screen incoming mails and telephone calls, action responses, re-direct correspondence and collate to the appropriate person obtaining additional information where necessary.
- Supervise the Department’s attendance records, overtime claims and verify such claims where necessary and ensure that overtime claims are processed and forwarded to Salary Admin. Department for payment.
- Be fully conversant with the activities of the organisation in order to liaise effectively with senior executives and external contacts on behalf of the Departmental Head/Manager.
- Maintain Petty Cash accounts by verifying authenticity of claims ensuring figures are accurately recorded. Control and handle cash transactions to bring accounts to balance.
Qualifications & Experience
12 Years schooling or equivalent
3+ Years Administraion General
Related: Majid Al Futtaim Careers Dubai | Customer Service Associate
- Secretarial qualification preferable
- At least 4 years’ experience in an administrative capacity in a medium or large size company with administrative skills.
- Must be fully competent in MS Office applications.
- Fluency in spoken and written English, pleasant telephone etiquettes and the ability to priorities work.
Salary & Benefits
Default text to be provided Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.