We are currently Hiring a Finance & Planning Analyst
The position is responsible for timely collection and analyzing data in order to create /update relevant reports and presentation for the FPA function that facilitate the SMBU Management in prompt decision making.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
In collaboration with, and under the guidance of, the Sr Manager & Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis for SMBU:
– Coordinate and support in preparation of budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning cycles to facilitate the SMBU Management in prompt decision making. Preparation manage and upload of planning data in Yardi ABF system for Revenue management and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) system for consolidation. Ensuring completeness as well as accuracy of all financial and non-financial data during planning and analysis.
– Close collaboration with Mall managers and assisting in monitoring performance of the asset against plan. Analyzing, developing, and recommending business solutions. (Business support)
– Deliver accurate, relevant and timely analyses of Current, Historic and forward-looking performance to provide efficient and effective financial planning management support. This includes:
a) Analyses of non-financial and financial key performance indicators and provide inputs / insights to the Line Manager as well as Mall Managers.
b) P&L Variance analysis, Business Scorecard, Balance sheet, Cashflow, ROIC and various Ratio analysis
c) Provide timely assistance and support for a variety of ad hoc initiatives /analysis.
– Provide timely assistance and support for a variety of ad-hoc and strategic initiatives, including financial systems improvements, process enhancements etc.
– Designing of Power BI and HFM reports for data analysis, monitoring performance and deriving insights.
– Analyze market conditions, including peer performance, competitors, catchment areas, demographics in order to support business decisions.
– Ensure compliance with the MAFP SMBU’s Code of Conduct, Departmental policies and HC Policies and Procedures always.
– Be the advocate and ambassador of aligning and cascading the MAFP values across SMBU and ensure that it is adhered to and exhibit the same all the time.
Reasonable knowledge of ERP systems i.e. Yardi, Oracle, Hyperion, JD Edwards etc.
Advanced Excel knowledge.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance or equivalent
Minimum 3 – 5 years’ work experience in data management / analyst role preferably in a reputed Retail / Real Estate companies in GCC or abroad
Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Other similar jobs that might interest you