Being successful with this application will enable you to join an industry leader of Domestic Services here in Dubai. Joining our professional and experienced Customer Service Team where you can display your outstanding skills and competencies and grow and develop further with our excellent onsite training and mentoring.
Related: Restaurant Manager at Marriott International Abu Dhabi
Immediate opening- Joining for 1st September or before.
Working between 2 shifts: 8am- 5pm or 10am- 7pm 5.5 days per week.
- This position will involve the management of various types of contracts including but not limited to; outsourcing employment contract, visa sponsorship management and on-demand service.
- Preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for senior management on status of current contracts & payment or as requested.
- Reporting senior management on any challenges due to changing legal requirements or company or client non-compliance with contracts.
- Service delivery assurance to ensure maximum service availability and performance to our customer’s infrastructures we manage.
- Ensure continual improvement in customer satisfaction, delivering higher value services.
- Uses some judgment and has some ability to propose different solutions outside of set parameters to address more complicated, day-to-day problems with contracts, service lines, markets, sales processes, or customers. Ability to prioritize information for decision making. Uses technical experience and analytical thinking.
- Deliver a high level of customer service, displaying excellent language skills per client, for example Bilingual in English or Arabic, written and oral.
- Ensure that a high level of quality standard and attention to detail is applied throughout, and the correct information is obtained from the customer for the use of contracts, changes in services, and renewals.
- Work effectively as part of a team to ensure the sale is completed and customer satisfaction is met throughout the transaction.
- Display exceptional product and service knowledge, taking pride in the company you work for and our product and service at all times.
- Degree Holder
- Experienced in IT applications and CRM systems
- Accurate typing and database management
- Language skills, (English /Arabic Preferred)
- Persuasive in verbal communication, negotiation skills and adaptability
- Admin and Customer-Centric