Business Planning Manager
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: 155270
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
• The role is responsible for the development and execution of Al- Futtaim automotive After-sales strategy for cross-brands planning and for oversight of organizational level performance, ensuring the long-term sustainability.
• Works in collaboration across Al- Futtaim automotive After-sales in leading and directing a portfolio of strategic and transformational change.
• To manage and develop the After-Sales Planning & performance and to ensure the efficiency of processes in the business.
What you will do:
Automotive After-sales Budget planning and settings:
• Develop or use existing market intelligence and/or external market data for decisions making
• Lead the collection and relevant data organization to initiative planning and analysis
• Review internal projects and across automotive to identify risks and opportunities, collect feedback, consolidate and challenge
• Maintain, collaborate with the entities and not just challenge but support and understand risk and opportunities from the ground
• Present to senior leaders and agree Budgets for the entities
Automotive After-sales Strategy & Planning:
• Formulate the business planning in line with automotive strategy in collaboration with senior leaders
• Track and report on the execution of the business strategy and its implementation across the division in collaboration with senior leaders
• Identify opportunities and develops transformation business cases by analysing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations
• Works with senior leaders in the division to identify new business opportunities and develop approach to realization
• Understands market realities, assess business performance and internal capabilities
• Helps define financial and non-financial impact of strategy in collaboration with Finance and senior leaders.
Automotive After-sales Performance Management:
• Create Performance metrics and reporting frameworks for continuous improvement with a strategic focus; which will drive business in standardized way
• Establish governance to manage performance compared to budgets
• Coordinate with finance on aligning finance figures in terms of reporting
• Develop tools to capture in standardized way across all sales channel and functions within After-sales on monthly basis.
• Establish performance guides and processes for entities to follow and measure
Required skills to be successful:
• Strategic and structured business, After-sales understanding – long term and short term
• Analytical, data driven outlook with strong planning and communication skills
• Focus on driving commercial results with measurable KPIs
• Operational, fast to assess situation, recommend and act
About The Team:
The role will report to the Head of Planning & Performance and you will be working in a busy Global Aftersales environment.
What Equips You For The Role:
• 10+ years of professional experience, typically in strategy and program delivery in After-Sales environment at leading Automotive brands
• Leadership experience and track record of managing high performing teams
• Clear strategic thinking and ability to create buy-in and influence at the C-suite level.
• Understanding of operations, business models, and value chain in Automotive
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
Other similar jobs that might interest you