Location: Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
Company Location: Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travelers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
• To serve our guests in accordance with Anantara standards of food and beverage quality, presentation and sanitation, in a gracious and professional manner.
• To display the best of our national hospitality and professionalism with guests.
• To take pride in all facets of service, quality, appearance and cleanliness, in yourself and your area of responsibility.
• To understand and adhere to Beverage Department Standard Operating Procedures and to always be looking to recommend improvements to those procedures.
• To professionally set up bar at the start of opening, including liquor, icing, glassware, juices and garnishes.
• To process drink orders in proper calling order, to check for correct number of drinks and manage billing quickly and efficiently.
• To make all cocktails in accordance with Anantara Resorts & Spas standard beverage manual, using full standard measures
• Barman will receive and check liquor against previous shift’s requisitions. Any discrepancies with the receiving order should be brought to the attention of the F&B Supervisor.
• To manage security in the work area, and at no time to leave the bar area unless properly relieved by a colleague.
• Assist with cleanup – mopping floors, removal of cans and bottles, general cleaning of rails and counters, removal of melting ice in bins
Relocate to remote area
Other similar jobs that might interest you