Warehouse Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply for Warehouse Manager Job in Abu Dhabi
Looking for Warehouse Jobs in UAE?, Yemnak is one of the great place to work in UAE, you may look for urgent jobs in UAE 2022 here. Browse here, Yemnak jobs in Abu Dhabi with salary 2022, Check Yemnak careers page. Here on our website (AjiraNawe) you will be able to find Yemnak remote jobs, Yemnak internship and other Yemnak jobs for freshers released in 2022. Apply for jobs in UAE today.
A warehouse manager completes a variety of management, organizing, and planning activities to keep the warehouse’s storage and distribution procedures operating at optimum efficiency.
A warehouse manager is responsible for monitoring daily operations in a warehouse or storage facility to make sure that all incoming and outgoing inventory is handled on time. They also train new hires on how to use equipment and keep track of compliance with safety regulations.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage warehouse, monitor work, and ensure the safe use of warehouse equipment.
- Audit and report inventory while making recommendations on which items to order and restock.
- Maintain documentation and keep accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Maintain statistical and financial records.
- Establish warehouse practices, policies, and protocols to achieve an efficient warehouse.
- Set warehouse and team goals in collaboration with executive management and other team leads.
- Contact suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- Monitor workplace performance and lead training initiatives to improve employees.
- Communicate with other departments to ensure products are shipped on time.
- Manage training, licensing, and safety programs for warehouse operations.
- Work with maintenance to ensure the preventive maintenance program effectively keeps the warehouse running smoothly and efficiently.
- Ensure the safety of staff and items.
- Liaise with suppliers and clients.
- Ensure compliance with safety codes, policies, and procedures of the company and the standards established by regulatory agencies.
- Report errors and ensure they are rectified.
- Develop and provide weekly and monthly reports to the director.
Skills & Qualifications
- University Diploma.
- 5+ years of warehouse management experience.
- Proven experience in the food industry.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
Other Recent Jobs
Are you looking for jobs in UAE 2022 for male or female or Store Manager job with salary ?. Well browse UAE vacancies today on our website. More best fit jobs in UAE for freshers and other released urgent jobs in UAE 2022 are found here. Get hired today.