Walk in Interview, Apply for Coordinator – NES Regional North, Network Job in Nigeria
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Job Title: Coordinator – NES Regional North, Network
Job Identification: 1120
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager NES Regional (North)
- Provide governance for all managed service vendors/Towerco in the region across different technologies supported.
- Manage activities of CSEs and ensure smooth operations in the region
- Act as high-level support for resolution and closure of critical service performance issues.
- Problem management to eliminate repetitive failures and guarantee QoS
- Drive contractual obligations to KPIs (MTTR, Planned Preventive Maintenance, Service Acceptance, Spares Utilization Management)
- Carry out periodic audit of MSAN nodes/RDLU to ensure they are optimal.
- Govern ATP process and ensure all changes on enterprise network are captured on the database.
- Provide business intelligence using data analytics from field, vendor, and Performance reports.
- Review and verify all reports submitted by Vendors/Towerco on a weekly basis.
- Supervise all planned network expansions, service migrations, modernization, and optimization activities in the region.
- Review and verify all proforma invoices submitted by vendors/Towerco
- Co-ordinate regional change request management and provide relevant information to all stakeholders.
First Degree in Engineering or Science related discipline
Numerical/data analysis skills.
- 3-7 years of experience which includes;
- Minimum of 3 years’ working experience in data processing, data analysis, and data presentation space/field
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Power BI, SQL or related database management application and MS Power Point
- Good customer and service management experience including stakeholders engagement, vendor management, problem management, data analytics using visualizations.
- Good knowledge of IP and data networks, and performance KPIs.
Other Recent Jobs
4th April, 2022.
Keywords: Job Vacancies in Nigeria 2022 | Nafasi za Kazi Nigeria | Jos in Nigeria for Experts 2022 | Jobs in Nigeria for Foreigners | Urgent Hiring in Nigeria