UAEN Customer Relations Senior | Retail | IKEA | AL Ain
Location: Al Ain, AE
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: 156513
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
To assist the CS Manager in controlling and managing the execution of pre-determined tasks within the CS Department. To monitor and control day to day job tasks and ensure service performance standards. Daily reporting of problems areas and to highlight specifics to the CS Manager. To also ensure smooth inter-departmental interactions. To effectively manage and motivate CS staff towards achievement of work objectives.
- Monitor the level and quality of Customer Service given by the CS staff at the Information Desk area at the Store’s Entrance, the Telephone Operators and Playroom area.
- Support the Customer Services Manager to increase customer service levels by obtaining customer feedback and suggestions, collecting all the feedback from customers from different points in the store and collating report s to present to the store management team. The Customer Service levels are measured by the ISCC results twice a year.
Related: Sales Executive – Commercial Vehicles at Al Futtaim
- Organize and ensure the safe, clean, friendly and courteous operation of the Children’s Playroom and Ball room areas.
- Ensure the shopping tools are filled across the store to ease the customer shopping in IKEA.
- Ensure there is a greeter at the entrance to handle yellow bags to all the customers.
People Management and Development
- Motivating the Customer Service staff towards achievement of work objectives. Support the team to achieve their objectives by ensuring they understand the company business plan and objectives.
- Be Train the Trainer for the department and ensure all the co-workers in the department are trained in Product Knowledge, customer service training, Concept training, H&S trainings
- Act as Payroll administrator and be a super user for the Staff Management System and generate the schedules using the system. Monitor attendance of the customer service co-workers and monitor sickness and other absences levels.
- Provide the Customer services manager with feedback and their recommendations during the Probationary period reviews and annually reviews for the staff in the customer service department.
- Ensure the staff working in the Playroom area are trained to handle children,
- Ensure staff working within the Playroom receive H&S training, Fire Evacuation training.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
3 to 5 years in a similar role.
- Customer Focussed
- Individual Accountability
- Continuous Improvement
- Personal Leadership