Apply for Freighter Loading Expert DWC Job in Dubai | The Emirates Group Jobs Dubai 2022
To ensure the safe on-loading, off-loading and ground support activities on a Freighter aircraft at Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC) on a 24/7 shift in accordance with operational service level agreements and regulatory controls.
- Complies with all relevant company standard operating procedures, work Instructions, and airport authority standards and regulatory requirements at DWC to ensure smooth handling of Freighter operations.
- Handles loading & equipment operation activities for in-coming and outgoing Freighter flights as allocated.
- Conducts regular safety briefings while intervening when there is risk exposure, ensuing safe behaviours is practiced and followed on shift.
- Ensures all safety issues are addressed as per safety regulations and safety reporting process is followed at all times.
- Works under time constraints to ensure the safe on time departure of aircraft, and that the service delivery targets and schedules are consistently met within the boundaries of safety and regulatory requirements.
- Briefs team members, allocates tasks and oversees activities. Supports the multi-tasked team to undertake all Freighter turnaround activities, participates and keeps the Airside Loading Supervisor updated on the operational progress at all times.
- Leads the main deck loading and off-loading of Freighter aircraft in accordance with the loading instructions, liaising with Airside Loading Supervisor on all relevant operational challenges and exceptions.
- Ensures that any loading deviation is authorised by the ALS /Load Control/ Load Master before the release of an aircraft.
- Effectively liaises with all concerned sections to ensure that adequate serviceable loading and offloading equipment is available on time for flight handling.
- As SME for Freighter Operations, provide technical expertise on all special loads to ensure aircraft and operational Safety.
Qualifications & Experience
- High School with a Certificate (12 years of schooling) OR Diploma in Ground handling.
Marriott Jobs Dubai | Waiter/Waitress
Hilton Jobs UAE | Front Office Agent
Marriott International Jobs Dubai | Restaurant Supervisor
- Diploma: 2-4 years of experience in ground handling.
- High School with a certificate: 4-6 years of experience in ground handling.
Knowledge and Skills:
- UAE Driving Licence in order to gain ADP
Salary & Benefits
Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays. Find out more about working with us in our website www.emirates.com/careers