Aggreko Jobs | Around the world, people, businesses, and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. We are the people who keep the lights on and control temperature. We are hiring immediately for full time Power or Temperature Control Technician II – a role that is critical in making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need.
Why Aggreko? Here are some of the benefits and rewards.
· Full-time with potential for overtime and/or weekends
· Annual bonus program
· No cost medical plan option available
· Robust technical training programs, in person and virtual, on diesel, gas, compressed air, electrical, controls, oil free air compressors, HVAC, microgrid & storage and more.
· Career growth opportunities and tuition reimbursement available
· Safety-focused culture working with brand innovative technology.
What you will do:
· You will be based out of our Corpus Christi, TX service center.
· Practice, and promote safe working conditions in accordance with OSHA, EPA and other required regulations dealing with safe operation of all equipment.
· Perform preventive maintenance and repairs of power generators, diesel engines, electrical distribution equipment, HVAC equipment and/or oil free air compressors.
·Set up, operate, and troubleshoot equipment failures at the shop and handle the repairs.
· Troubleshoot equipment failures both in-house and on customer locations and handle repair.
· Change oil and fuel filters and properly dispose of the old filters.
· Off-load equipment from trucks upon termination of rentals with use of overhead cranes.
· Troubleshoot equipment failures at the shop and handle the repairs.
· You will either be out on your own or teamed up with other technician(s) to set up and operate equipment on the job site
We are experts, which means you will have the following skills and experience:
· High School diploma/GED
· 4-7 years of experience working on power generators and/or commercial HVAC or Power equipment, performing inspections, maintenance, and repairs
· Experience with calculating nominal and effective tonnage and/or kW requirements, along with reading and knowing schematics
· Based on the customer requirements, you may be required to obtain and maintain a TWIC card or valid DOT medical card
Valid driver’s license
We recruit the best talent. Apply now and help us keep the power on.
We welcome people from different backgrounds and cultures, and respect people’s unique skills, attitudes and experiences. We encourage everyone to be themselves at work because we know that’s how we do our best, for each other, for our customers, for the communities where we work, and for our careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans.