An Amazon HR Internship will provide you with an unforgettable experience in a dynamic and international environment; it will boost your resume and will provide a superb introduction to our goals.
Our HR Internships are varied, and you could have the opportunity to join one of the following teams: Human Resources Generalist Team, Talent Acquisition (Recruitment), Employee Relations, Internal Communications, HR Project Management Office, HR ACES, Learning and Development and more.
Key job responsibilities
This internship is an educational opportunity, where you will put your skills and bias for action to the test, to complete a project that will support your own learning in the Human Resources function, as well the team’s success (and ultimately our customers). This could include:
* Helping develop strategies to attract potential new Amazonians to learn about opportunities within operations
* Implementing programs to engage potential new Amazonians at university campuses and beyond
* Support with planning and logistics for events, such as leadership trainings, onsite launch events and more.
* Work with onsite HR teams to help automate and standardise HR processes
* Assist with internal communication efforts to align all teams across multiple countries
* Work closely with senior managers across the business, supporting with fresh ideas and perspectives that are customer centric
* Develop new projects and tools that support the automation of reporting across the network
A day in the life
You’ll work flexibly with colleagues in different areas of the business to work towards making Amazon Earth’s best employer, from carrying out new business-wide programs to assisting with employee relations.
No two days are the same as an HR Intern.
You are currently working towards a 2+ years university degree in HR, Business Administration, Psychology, Marketing, Social Sciences, Law or a related field (Humanities focused), or have graduated within the last 6 months.
You have the right to work in the country you are applying for.
Ability to communicate (written & verbal) in English and the local language at CEFR Level B2 or higher.
You will be results driven with analytical capability and the ability to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
You are eligible to complete an internship (minimum of 8 weeks, full time)
Personal drive and enthusiasm to join Human Resources
Any previous work experience – a summer job, internship or full- time role; if it’s in a people- or customer-facing environment, even better.