HR Coordinator | PepsiCo Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 80% of external relations outing capability and interacting with and visiting all government Dept.
- Point of Contact for all government authorities related to Labor and Immigration (incl. Departments, Ministries, and Embassies).
- Manage Tawjeeh processes across the UAE that are efficient, streamlined and provide excellent internal client services. (Visiting AD, UMQ, RAK etc.) on twice or as required bases.
- Provide updates when necessary to HR and the business on changing country regulations and restrictions.
- Proactively communicate to HR and the business on visa quotas, availability and challenges
- Manage our visa policies and processes and continually look to improve and refine them
- Build a strong team ethic and responsibility for client service excellence by assigning task to PRO operational manager and team.
- Work seamlessly with the Onboarding teams (HRS/HRG and Staffing) to provide best practice on visa management for the onboarding of expatriate new joiners.
- Ensure that the Government compliance is met.
- Manage all visa activities for the assigned Legal Entities including new visas, renewal of visas, visa transfer and cancellation. All types of visas including employment; visitor; transit; Project visas
- Manage the processing of labor/immigration related registrations (new, renewal and transfers)
- Maintain and update employee files and trackers with high accuracy
- Support processing of all Company Registration Documents (Trade license submission to Municipality and Economic Department, Chamber of Commerce, etc.)
- Report and escalate any issues to the HR and Emiratization Manager.
- Full support to (legal Dept) in arrange signature, translation and legalization of a certain number of POA, in relation to AMEA HQ, MEA HQ and FOBO.
- Managing all company sector online portal account with government and Bank.
- Support in onboarding the new PRO member and providing the guidance to help them understand PepsiCo’s culture and ways of working
- Daily email follow-up and corresponds.
Interaction with government sector in UAE
Microsoft Excel Proficiency