FRONT DESK AGENT – FULL-TIME
Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa
US – AZ – Tucson
At Miraval, we embrace individuality, forge authentic connections, and offer creative opportunities. We live what we teach and provide tangible examples of how the power of mindfulness can profoundly transform people’s lives.
Our culture is rooted in the notion of balance. A balanced center grounds us. Its harmony inspires us. Balance is more than not falling, or obtaining equal parts of something. It is a process that is organic, evolving, and perpetually moving toward equilibrium.
Your passion, your life, your work – in balance.
Our Robust Benefit Package Includes:
· iAm Days to spend a paid 8 hours experiencing Miraval, twice per year
· Participation in our iFlex work schedule options, which may include 4 day workweeks, remote workdays, and flexible start times**
· Up to $1000 in Wellbeing or Tuition Reimbursement for personal and professional growth
· Health, dental, and vision benefits after only 30 days of employment!*
· Complimentary daily colleague meals
· Competitive wages
· Generous Paid Time Off program
· Retirement Savings Plan with company match*
· Employee stock purchase plan
· Discounted and FREE Hyatt Hotel nights*
· Access to resort facilities (fitness center, spa, and programming)
*Full-Time Colleague Only: Health, dental, and vision benefits, Free Hyatt Hotel nights
**Options available based on department
Front Desk Agents are responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. Other duties may include processing forms of payment and responding to guest inquires. You’ll be the face of Miraval as a Front Desk Agent. If you have worked at other Hotels as a front desk clerk or you have an interest in hotel clerk jobs, we’d love to hear from you!
A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
Refined verbal and written communication skills
Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.