Apply for Finance Analyst Job in Dubai, United Arab Emirates | ENOC Dubai Careers 2022
Location: DUBAI, AE
Job Title: Finance Analyst
The Job holder supports the business analysis and decision support function by performing in depth detailed analysis of the various performance drivers and highlighting the areas of concern on a proactive basis.
- Assist in implementation of the approved costing models for respective lines of Business.
- Capture actual cost in line with implemented costing models on a periodic basis.
- Assist in identifying the cost elements as part of landed cost management.
- Perform the cost allocation as per agreed methodology
Business Analysis & Decision Support
- Prepare margin reports on agreed dimensions and other KPI related reports (including Finance KPIs for Balance Score Card (BSC)).
- Prepare monthly data for inventory analysis.
- Assist in preparation of standard internal management reports.
- Assist in preparation of Adhoc reports.
- Assist in preparation of reports to be submitted to external agencies (including statutory auditors).
New Investment /Projects.
- Assist in preparation of financial reports relating to ongoing projects.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing of the system to ensure that it meets the requirements.
- Assist the Manager Business Analysis & Decision Support with ad hoc strategic projects and special assignments.
Business Units Budgets and Plans
- Consolidates the budget inputs received from Departments to present the Company level budgets, plans and rolling forecasts and performs analysis of historical data of the BU’s as required.
- Assist in the preparation of the bank reconciliation for all ban accounts
- Reconciling all customers’ account and obtaining customer balance confirmation on periodic basis
- Periodical clearance of rechargeable GL accounts for transactions pertaining to goods or services provided to ENOC group companies and other third parties
- Obtaining the balance confirmation from third parties for cylinders on loans and tank rentals as per audit requirements
- Reviewing suppliers invoices received by mail, hand delivery or from other departments.
- Ensuring suppliers invoices are approved, where applicable in line with the company procedures and booked in the system on a timely basis
- Check payment schedules and process payments on due dates, and urgent payment requests as per agreed timelines.
- Process timely payments for all the Utility accounts/Dinners Accounts & corporate credit cards, petty cash and other bill payments.
- Work closely with segments financial accounting team in handling the legacy system related AP responsibilities.
Read Also: Qureos Dubai Careers 2022 | Internal Audit
Additional Principal Accountabilities
Educational Qualification: Professional Qualification in finance (CA, ACCA, CPA, MBA) or a Finance graduate subject to below experience.
Experience: 0 to 5 years of professional qualification or 4 to 10 years of graduation qualification.
System Skills: ERP system exposure, MS Office, Data Modelling.
Inter Personal Skills: Good
Communication Skills: Good
Presentation Skills: Good