Apply for General Manager Jobs in Solihull, MID
Are you looking for General Manager Jobs in UK?. Care UK is one of the Great companies in UK you can work for, look for Care UK Linkedin page for more Care UK reviews. Struggling on how to find Care UK careers ?.. Well, Care UK Jobs have been released regularly. Apart from Care UK salary, here on our website (AjiraNawe) you will find all Care UK vacancies released and apply direct online. Here is one of the best vacancy released.
Care UK is one of the highest rated and fastest growing healthcare providers in the country and having just taken on 26 new homes through acquisition, we are also one of the most ambitious: delivering the highest quality of care and fulfilling lives is at the heart of what we do! Due to the success of our new build projects, we have successfully built and opened 31 new build homes over the past five years, and will be continuing that growth for years to come.
We are currently looking for an experienced, professional and highly personable General Manager to join our Solihull based Care Home, Blossomfield Grange. The ideal General Manager will be passionate and experienced in the world of healthcare; a proven manager who can confidently demonstrate effective leadership and management, putting care and residents first.
At Care UK everyone makes a difference. We like to think we have a rare culture, where we are open, honest and highly supportive of one another. We are proud to have received several awards for our commitment to delivering an outstanding level of residential and nursing care, with a real focus on engagement with residents, families and staff.
Why choose us?
- We are experts in our fields, with over 150 homes and day clubs across the UK, providing expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people.
- Our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth, allowing us to translate this into our people development, offering exceptional career opportunities to our employees.
- We provide comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
- We offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including a generous bonus, competitive pension and life assurance schemes.
- Experienced in caring for older people
- A capable and confident in leader, with the driven and interest to grow and shape a team
- Experienced in managing a successful home or services in healthcare
- Confident in your knowledge of CQC regulations
- Compassionate and capable in embedding your own culture
- Passionate about delivering first class care
- A positive leader and motivator
- Capable of hitting the ground running. From your first day you will demonstrate a clear vision of the future and will deliver added value services that make us indispensable to our residents and unequalled in our sector
Check Other Recent Jobs here!
Are you looking for jobs in Solihull, UK for foreigners or General Manager jobs in Solihull with salary ?. Well browse Solihull vacancies today on our website. More best fit jobs in Solihull for freshers and other released urgent jobs in Solihull, UK 2022 are found here. Get hired today.