Walk in Interview, Apply for Service Delivery Manager Job in Dubai, UAE
Are you a technical leader who believes outstanding customer support is key to a great company? Are you an out of the box thinker who would do things differently if given a chance to run a team? Are your standards of excellence so high that the bar is constantly being raised through a relentless drive to improve?
Zurich Workplace Solutions is a start-up entity implementing End of Service Benefits in the region. A small multi skilled team today manages the DEWS Plan for DIFC in Dubai covering over 1250+ companies and 22,000+ members with over $190m of AuA.
As the organization moves from ‘start-up’ mode into ‘scale-up’, the team needs to be multi-skilled to be able to take on a number of varied tasks and responsibilities.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Service Delivery Manager will be a hands-on leader overseeing a team of operational consultants who administer the DEWS plan. The role will require a highly driven individual who has diverse experience in managing an EoSB book, with an understanding of commercial, governance and product development functions.
The Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for ensuring we maintain our excellent customer service through analysing customers needs and analytical trends for opportunities to enhance our proposition and customer experience. They will also oversee all governance and control activities with the business to ensure we comply with relevant policies. The Service Delivery Manager will play a lead role in shaping our service offering, working with the rest of the Zurich management team in the Middle East.
As Service Delivery Manager, your role will involve:
- Lead a team of consultants who will support the day to day functions and operations of the business.
- Take the lead for operations on new commercial opportunities to ensure we take a proactive approach to client issue resolution, escalating where necessary and seeing through to resolution by engaging and coordinating with relevant internal and external stakeholders as required.
- Support the broader operations team to ensure we meet our external commitments
- Actively drive activities needed to onboard new customers with colleagues and partners
- Actively drive business initiatives based on detailed analytics to ensure we offer the best customer service.
- Review administrative processes and operational solutions working with TPAs and partners to ensure they are efficient, effective and customer-focused while ensuring compliance with regulations
- Identify, report/record and manage operational/service delivery risks by taking appropriate mitigating actions
- Oversee all ICIF controls and ensure they are completed on time with appropriate evidence provided and, where necessary, ensure action plans are in place.
- Oversee internal and external audits
- Responsible for the sign off AEI reporting and any remediation required.
- Act as a Technical SME on operational referrals
- Management of screening activities to ensure workloads are managed correctly
- Oversee and review our KYC results with 3rd party suppliers and, when required, suggest changes or corrective action to relevant stakeholders
- Support compliance with any findings as part of the regular monitoring.
- Drive a high-performance culture focusing on both technical and behavioural competencies
- Develop key technical and soft skills in the team to support exceptional service delivery and growth
- Identify and develop talent within the team to support succession planning and creation of a talent pool for the business
- Model behaviours that demonstrate commitment to Zurich values – Customer First, Collaboration, and Make it Happen
- Seek progression to roles of increased responsibility and use knowledge to develop and drive best practice
- Act as a role model to achieve a positive team culture and working environment
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline
- Any Insurance industry qualification will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 7 plus years experience at a mid/senior-level managing service delivery and growth targets through a team that includes people managers
- A strong understanding of the Insurance Industry and employee benefits
- Previous experience working within an international and diverse cultural organisation would be beneficial
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service and achieve growth targets individually and through a team.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with customers and key internal/external stakeholders.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Effective organisation and planning skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and high-pressure environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office packages– Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Abreast with technologies that are being used in the service space such as Chatbots, RPA, webchats, mobile service solutions etc. within the financial services industry
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to lead, coach and motivate
- Knowledge on automatic exchange of information.
- Knowledge on how mutual fund / united linked platform works.
At Zurich, we like to think outside the box and challenge the status quo. We take an optimistic approach by focusing on the positives and constantly asking What can go right?
We are an equal opportunity employer who knows that each employee is unique – that’s what makes our team so great!
Other Recent Jobs
Join us as we constantly explore new ways to protect our customers and the planet.
Location(s): AE – Dubai
Remote working: No
Schedule: Full Time
Recruiter name: Leigh Jeremy Jaye Santander
Keywords: Working in Dubai 2022 | Nafasi za Kazi Dubai | Jos in Dubai for Experts 2022 | Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners | Urgent Hiring in Dubai, UAE