Walk in Interview, Apply for Fire Safety Engineers Job in United Arab Emirates
Job no: 7HKCC
- Relocate with WSP Australia
- Competitive salary packages on offer
- Visa and relocation support offered
- Join our growing Geotechnical & Tunnels group
In Australia, we are famous for our natural wonders, our beautiful beaches, our wide-open spaces and more importantly our standard of living. Work-life balance is at the top of our priorities in this refreshing, laidback and friendly multicultural country.
WSP is one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms, bringing together approximately 54,000 talented people globally, including 6,100 based across more than 50 offices in Australia and New Zealand. We are technical experts who design and provide strategic advice on sustainable solutions, and future ready engineering projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come. www.wsp.com/en-au/
The Geotechnical and Tunnels team within WSP is Australia’s premier geotechnical and tunnelling operation. The team has over 450 staff working across every state and territory in Australia and delivers on a range of complex and unique challenges for our clients.
Due to current long-term workloads and anticipated growth, we are currently looking to engage Fire Safety Engineers at the Junior, Intermediate, Senior and Principal-level to join our Tunnel Systems team in any of our offices nationally. By joining our tight-knit, supportive Tunnel Systems team who are renowned technical leaders, you’ll be able to routinely work on and deliver innovative design outcomes for Australia’s largest transport projects
Your technical expertise will be deployed across projects in the transport, power, water, mining, property and government sectors to continue the growth of an already successful and reputable capability.
Relocating to Australia with WSP
This is a unique offering for anyone who craves the opportunity to work for a global organisation in an amazing country. For the successful applicant, visa and relocation support will be offered.
What we will love about you
- Bachelor of Engineering / Science / equivalent industry experience;
- Post-graduate qualified with a Masters’ degree in Fire Safety Engineering (desirable);
- Anywhere from 3 to 20+ years experience in a consulting engineering setting, delivering quality fire safety engineering and risk mitigation outcomes for road/rail tunnels and systems;
Some of the many benefits we offer our employees include:
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Global mobility
- Parental leave & purchased additional annual leave
- Corporate employee discounts and offers
- Salary continuance insurance
- Wellness at work & social club
- Workplace giving /volunteering
- Employee reward & recognition program
- Professional and technical development opportunities
Other Recent Jobs
Inspired by Diversity, Driven by Inclusion…….
Discover a forward-thinking culture that incorporates some conventional yet non-negotiable qualities—like respect, integrity and trust. We welcome to the table all perspectives, strengths, skills, creeds and genders because we know that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results.
We support a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Keywords: Working in Dubai 2022 | Nafasi za Kazi Dubai | Jos in Dubai for Experts 2022 | Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners | Urgent Hiring in Dubai