Walk in Interview, Apply for Communications Coordinator Job in Dubai, UAE
The University of Wollongong in Dubai (UOWD) is one of the region’s oldest, most prestigious and forward-thinking tertiary institutions. Our curriculum and teaching practices reflect those of UOW Australia, which constantly ranks among the top 2% of universities worldwide, and are nationally and internationally recognized. Our continuous efforts in providing an education of world-class standards, are evident in our longstanding ranking in graduate employability and also the reason why our graduates are highly sought after by employers.
UOWD is truly a dynamic and diverse institution that offers a broad spectrum of programs in Business, Engineering, Information Sciences as well as Arts, Media and Humanities, aiming to develop graduates who are ethical, agile, technologically literate and ready for multicultural workplaces. Our programs are relevant and industry related with a strong focus on encouraging creative and critical thinking, problem-solving and the development of unique leadership skill sets.
To work within the UOWD Marketing and Communications department and with other internal stakeholders to lead the PR and communications output of the University. The position holder will be responsible for the production and distribution of website updates, press releases, internal communications mechanisms, mailing campaigns, advertisement and collateral copy and social media community management.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/or Marketing or Journalism
- Three years in a similar environment
- Work experience as a journalist or copy-writer with a recognised publication
- Social media management experience
- Experience of media management (News agencies)
- Internal communications experience
- Speech writing experience
- UAE or regional experience preferred
- Experience of working in higher education
- Canva, Illustrator or similar design software experience
Knowledge and Skills
- High level writing skills in English
- High level editing and proof-reading skills
- Web writing and editing skills (with knowledge of SEO)
- Ability to identify news stories with the capacity to follow up
- Understanding of the collateral design process
Click to View Other Recent Jobs here!
- Digital media writing skills
- Updating website content through CMS
Keywords: Working in Dubai 2022 | Nafasi za Kazi Dubai | Jos in Dubai for Experts 2022 | Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners | Urgent Hiring in Dubai