Walk in Interview, Apply for HR & Admin Executive Job in Jebel Ali Freezone, Dubai, UAE
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced HR & Admin Executive who excels at communication and execution. This role will direct and execute administrative activities across the group including visa applications/renewals/cancellations, trade license management, lease renewals, PRO duties, payroll administration, leave management, leave salary, and other HR activities
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a HR Generalist and in administrative management gained in the UAE and in free zones.
- Experience as PRO in JAFZA is must.
- Business Degree / HR Management Degree/ CIPD Qualification.
- Knowledge and experience in UAE regulations and practices, administrative management, team management, compensation, performance training and development management.
- Excellent computer skills, especially Excel (advanced) , payroll and HRIS systems.
- Knowledge and experience in supervising in HR.
- UAE Driving License is preferred
- Represent the Company as a Public Relations Officer (PRO) in Jafza, DED, & DMCC. Handle visa applications and renewals, outside and inside country labor and immigration cancellations, quota applications, trade license renewals, establishment card renewals, Tenancy contract renewals, maintain operational and legal knowledge by reviewing MOL announcements and JAFZA regulations updates.
- Coordinating in the process of group and individual insurance, providing the database of employees with all the required information and documents.
- Coordinating with the accounts department for the PRO transactions and payments (Cash and online) and payment clearances (Cash and online)
HR Policies and Procedures
- Make sure that policies and procedures are on point, regularly updated communicated, understood and applied.
- Make sure HR processes policies and procedures complies with company certifications requirements (ISO, OHSAS etc.)
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable labor regulations.
Manage HR Employee Administration
- Provide HR services to the employees such as salary certificates, NOC, etc.
- Ensure personnel records are maintained (documents and data in the HR software)
- Coordinate new employee arrival, Manage employee’s medical insurance, Reply to employees’ requests on Company rules and policies, Prepare monthly payroll in coordination with accounting Department.
Other Recent Jobs
Leave Management and other accruals
Register leave requests in HR Works and maintain holiday planner, Produce leave report and communicate it to department heads, Annual flight tickets register and payment.
Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, UAE
Keywords: Working in Dubai 2022 | Nafasi za Kazi Dubai | Jos in Dubai for Experts 2022 | Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners | Urgent Hiring in Dubai