Hiring 2022 | Apply for Office Manager Job Vacancy in Dubai
Looking for Office Manager Jobs in UAE?, The First Group is one of the best company in Dubai, you may look for The First Group jobs here. Struggling on how to find The First Group Careers?.. Well, The First Group jobs with salaries 2022 are released regularly and can be applied online visit The First Group recruiting page. Here on our website (AjiraNawe) you will be able to find all The First Group job vacancies released in 2022. Apply for jobs in Dubai today.
Office Manager Job Description:
Under the general direction of the General Manager and the Director of Finances for TFG Hotel Management Company and within the limits of establishing TFG HMC Presentation standards and maintaining all matters relating to executive administration in a confidential, professional manner. Promotes the desired work culture around the core values and the brand ethos. He/ She is also responsible for responding to guest feedback through the social media channels of TripAdvisor, and current and future sites recognized by TFG Collection.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to and communicating with the General Manager & Director of Finance Hospitality to TFG hotel management company on the administrative matters.
- Maintaining the utmost confidentiality and discretion when handling business affairs.
- Cooperating, coordinating, and communicating with Department Heads and other inter-departmental administrators as appropriate.
- Overseeing all aspects of the day-to-day administrative work including typing, filing, etc.
- Distributing memos, letters, other important information etc.
- Arranging internal/external appointments.
- Handling reservations as requested.
- Creating & managing all systems for the client database, leading follow-ups & all office administration.
- Preparing monthly operational results for meeting with the other hotels.
- Taking minutes of Department Heads / Ex. Com meeting as requested.
- Monitoring deadlines and providing notices to appropriate parties when necessary.
- Monitoring & tracking F&B activations.
- Assisting with any other reasonable requests made by the General Manager & Director of Finance Hospitality.
These may include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the HR department and PRO with visa and licensing processes.
- Supporting the Marketing department with the reporting and administrative tasks as directed by the TFG HMC Marketing Manager.
- Supporting the Finance department with the reporting and administrative tasks as directed by the TFG HMC Director of Finance Hospitality.
- Desired Skill & Expertise:
- Atleast 5 years of experience working as an Office Manager in a 5* property.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Discrete and trustworthy: you will often be party of confidential information.
- Self – driven motivated professional with great interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Able to regularly act on own initiative, highlight issues and suggest possible solutions.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
Check Other Recent Jobs here!
Are you looking for jobs in Dubai for foreigners or Office Manager jobs with salary ?. Well browse Dubai vacancies today on our website. More best fit jobs in Dubai for freshers and other released urgent jobs in Dubai 2022 are found here. Get hired today.