Looking for Logistics Officer Jobs in Dubai?. The Emirates Group is one of the best companies in UAE you can work for. Struggling on how to find Emirates Group careers contact email?. Apart from Emirates Group Salary, The Emirates jobs airport have been released every week and can be applies online. Here on our website (AjiraNawe) you will be able to find all The Emirates Group Dubai careers released in 2022. Ok now Apply for Logistics Jobs in UAE Today.
The role holder has a broad scope of responsibilities across multiple projects central to the business of The Sevens Stadium which includes the annual delivery of the Emirates Dubai 7s as well as other initiatives related to day to day business operations. Responsible for the management of the full logistical requirements of the Emirates Dubai 7s, including World Series athletes, World Rugby management and their associated support teams, relevant tournament suppliers and associated ambassadors and/or entertainment acts. The role will be responsible for international travel, on ground transport, accommodation and the necessary support services pre, during and post event.
– Fully responsible for all logistical requirements for World Series teams, match officials and tournament support personnel by sourcing and confirming of international travel, airport support services, ground transport, hotels, visa services and World Series Team Support Services.
– Responsible for the invitations for the tournament match officials logistics and support with invitational teams logistical requirements such as Ground Transport Services.
– Responsible for sourcing, appointment, training and management of temporary staff, who will deliver essential support services for World Series Teams including Logistics coordinators, Hotel Assistants & a team of Liaison Officers.
– Support the Head of Sports Operations with tournament related duties including teams? communications, support services, tournament related projects and special events.
– Support Head of Sport Operations with the management of the Sports Operations Group, made up of key tournament volunteer staff who are individually responsible for respective areas of the tournament including volunteer recruitment, match official recruitment, netball operations and team support services.
– Manage relationships with all Emirates Dubai 7s suppliers including both internal and external stakeholders, for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness. Serving as a liaison to assist Tournament Director, Head of Sports Operations and Operations Lead communications with suppliers and implement relevant processes to help achieve this.
– Support with invoicing and related procedures for Dubai 7s finances and manage the tracking of payments from and for tournament suppliers. Serve as liaison between EK finance department, third parties and Emirates Dubai 7s management for payment processes. Ensure full compliance and integration with The Sevens Stadium cost code and alignment with revenue and usage as per direction from EK finance.
– Responsible for all logistical requirements for other projects and events related to The Sevens Stadium and Emirates Dubai 7s, including international travel, airport support services, ground transport, hotels and visa services.
– Take care of the day-to-day responsibility for all logistical requirements of other The Sevens Stadium projects and events while creating and maintaining cross-departmental relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enable success of all departments. This role will support and assist multiple department leads where required, in order to increase efficiency.
Qualifications & Experience
Hospitality. Other : 5+ Years
12 Years schooling or equivalent :
Qualifications in Event management, or senior management experience in large international sporting events.
Experience of leisure &/or event senior management experience
– Must have good IT skills and be fully conversant with MS office applications.
– Fluency in written & spoken English, with a pleasant telephone etiquette.
– Must be able to prioritize and organize workload.
– Must be able to work independently under pressure and demonstrate a helpful attitude at all times
Other Recent Jobs 2022
Leadership Role : NO
Closing date: May 05, 2022
Salary & Benefits
Join us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. On top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package. That’s on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more. Find out what it’s like to live and work in our fast-paced, cosmopolitan home city in the Dubai Lifestyle section of our website www.emirates.com/careersJoin us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays. Find out more about working with us in our website www.emirates.com/careers
Are you looking for jobs in Dubai for foreigners or Logistics Officer jobs with salary in Dubai?. Well browse Dubai vacancies today on our website. More best fit jobs in Dubai for freshers and other released urgent jobs in Dubai 2022 are found here. Get hired today.