Walk in Interview, Apply for Principal Solutions Architect Job in Dubai, UAE
Design, develop and govern the solution architecture of the Group in alignment with corporate business and IT strategies, ensuring appropriate balance between functional, service quality and systems management requirements. This necessitates engagement at the strategic enterprise level while also taking full responsibility for the solution architectures implemented by individual projects and programmes.
– Contribute to the development and maintenance of Architecture Guiding Principles, drawing on architectural knowledge and experience.
– Lead the development of new corporate IT standards, analysing and understanding potential impact of competing technologies, assessing their strategic significance, defining their strategic role and scope, roadmap, relationship to existing standards, and periodically reviewing our entire IT estate in the context of those standards.
– Lead the development and documentation of architectural patterns and solution designs for use in solutions. Provide expert consultancy and coaching on these to project teams.
– Track technologies and new business innovations, determine how they relate to our IT strategy, existing standards, platforms and patterns, and lead the work to amend existing assets or create new assets to reflect changes in the technology landscape.
– Lead the solution shaping phase for major (more than AED 5m) complex projects, taking full responsibility for the architecture of the solution. This involves developing a solution scenarios / stakeholder model, identifying appropriate strategic solution options, developing high level architectures for those options, leading the evaluation of the candidate architectures, selecting the preferred solution architecture, documenting that architecture and guiding the development team in its adoption and elaboration as a solution design.
– Provide expert advice to projects on technical and architectural standards, guiding them on the need to raise exception requests, develop new or amended standards, and on the appropriate use of architectural patterns.
– Lead solution design reviews and technical design reviews, ensuring that projects are following agreed corporate strategic direction and alignment to architectural standards and patterns.
– From time to time, lead a strategic incubator project that will take a strategically significant new or innovative technology or architectural approach. This involves assembling and managing the development team, taking full responsibility for the solution architecture, leading the design and development of the solution, and taking overall responsibility for the management of the project, its budget, timescales and dependencies. Such projects will create the foundations for corporate strategic platforms on which our future critical business systems will depend. Significant experience of major systems architecture is needed to ensure that a robust and scalable solution is developed.
– Manage, direct, inspire and coach the work and capability of STE, Principal Solution Architect resources as required, and engage in, and lead, a much wider virtual team of senior managers, technical and subject matter experts and business managers consisting of at least 20 individuals.
– Own, Manage and maintain the architecture roadmap of complex/large Projects, Products, Environments or Platforms.
Qualifications & Experience
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
8+ Years Information Technology or Other
- In Computer Science, Engineering, or an equivalent IT related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Ideally higher level business-related qualification, such as MBA
- Ideally certification in at least one of the areas mentioned in Annex 1
- Experience in the development of distributed, mission critical applications in heterogeneous
- environments/architectures for multi-user systems.
- Experience of detailed business system architecture and design
- Specialist experience in at least two of the areas mentioned in Annex 1
- Preferably technical leadership and architecture experience.
– Thorough understanding of Information Security specifications including ISO 27001, PCI DSS
– Proven experience in design and govern an enterprise wide IAM strategy, architecture, technology solutions, governance, and roadmap in line with the organization business strategy, regulatory requirements and security policies.
– Certification in GIAC, CISSP-ISSAP (Information System Security Architecture Professional)
– Deep understanding of Identity protection & threat intelligence, Adaptive & Attribute Based Authentication, Device Authentication & Profiling
– Experience in Cloud Identity and Access Management, Privileged Identity Management, Directory Services (Active Directory, Azure Active Directory(Azure AD)
– Single Sign-on and Federation using standard protocols and frameworks such as Kerberos, SAML 2.0, OAuth and ADFS – Microsoft, Ping and Okta
– Multi-factor Authentication – (Azure MFA, Hardware tokens etc.)
Other Recent Jobs
Salary & Benefits
Default text to be provided Default text to be provided Default text to be provided
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Closing date: Mar 23, 2022
Keywords: Working in Dubai 2022 | Nafasi za Kazi Dubai | Jos in Dubai for Experts 2022 | Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners | Urgent Hiring in Dubai, UAE