Walk in Interview, Apply for Commercial Project Manager Job in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Together we make the difference
Siemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in mail and parcel logistics and automation as well as in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. The company has an installed base in more than 60 countries worldwide. Major customers include renowned airports as well as postal and parcel service providers around the globe.
Be part of our Project & Commercial Team as a Commercial Project Manager in Dubai, UAE.
What are my responsibilities?
- Perform financial planning, forecasting, controlling and reconciliation of project cost, profit and cash flow.
- Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems (e.g. SAP), and ensures compliance with IFRS and US GAAP requirements. Ensures all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities and routine deviation analysis.
- Monitor and communicate trends from project inception to completion, assess implications and develop practical strategies project-related to mitigate negative impact. Periodically estimate the total completion.
- Ensure monthly, quarterly, and annual analysis to determine key drivers impacting the project’s performance.
- Evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities – taking over the full responsibility in this regard to all commercial risks and opportunities.
- Implement and drive measures to use opportunities to improve project performance (claims management and variation management).
- Support customer/vendor claim management, including the creation of supporting documentation (i.e.. Contractual review), cost impact estimations and negotiations.
- Work with cross-functional teams (Project Managers, Contracts, Operations, Logistics, Procurement, Engineering, etc.) to guide them towards the project’s financial goals and ensure better efficiency/productivity.
- Supports Project Manager and Procurement to select and involve partners /subcontractors.
- Reviews and approves all commercial documentation associated with the project, and ability to lead the admin side of given projects such as invoicing, booking, and monitoring/controlling budget spending in procurement.
- Desire to work in an agile entrepreneurs environment, take the given ownership, work with the team closely and bring the assigned tasks and projects to success.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Industrial Engineer.
- Certification in estimation and cost engineering from renowned institutions is advantageous.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in large-scale Project Management/Project Controlling in the Industrial automation sector.
- Comprehensive Know-how on financial accounting IFRS, US GAAP controlling, reporting/preparing procedures and documentation for Audits.
- Experience with estimation, forecasting, reporting, and analysis project accounting.
- Sound knowledge of commercial and controlling topics, experience in a project-structured environment a strong asset
- Strong knowledge of project and contract management especially with large, complex international projects.
- Must have sound knowledge about contractual relationships.
- Understanding of design and construction activities.
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analytical skills, and reasoning to identify key risk factors and drivers.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, and dynamic work environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team to achieve tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills combined, with a proactive and hands-on approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate openly and effectively on all levels across the team, internally and externally
www.siemens.com/logistics if you would like to learn more about Siemens Logistics before submitting your application.
Other Recent Jobs
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: SD (Middle East) LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Working in Dubai 2022 | Nafasi za Kazi Dubai | Jos in Dubai for Experts 2022 | Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners | Urgent Hiring in Dubai