Walk in Interview, Apply for Corporate Communications Intern Job in Doha, Qatar
The Communications Team at Siemens in Qatar is currently looking for a a dynamic and creative initiator to support in all the department’s functions and responsibilities. The intern will also get to lead internal initiatives supported by the department head.
As a focused technology company, Siemens combines the real and the digital worlds and help customers to meet the great challenges of our time. Our businesses and local organizations enjoy creating value for customers, creating technology with purpose, and thus changing the lives for billions of people for the better. We create technology to transform the everyday for our customers, employees, and society.
With about 300 employees representing 30+ nationalities, Siemens Qatar provides a dynamic work environment where every employee feels empowered to ask questions, innovate and do what they think will add value to our company and our customers. We encourage our people to adapt a growth mindset – staying curious, being resilient, experimenting, and learning.
Do you believe communication is a key part of an organization’s success? Are you a creative storyteller? Are you interested in learning more about digitalization and technologies that will help shape a better future for the society? This internship position is for you!
Related Article: 5 Things to Do When Struggling In Your New Job
What is the format of the internship?
Location: Siemens WLL Main Office, must be flexible for site visits and external events
Duration: 6 months, May 2022 to November 2022
Full-time: Sunday to Thursday, 40 hours per week
- It is required to be a registered student during the internship (or) should be a fresh graduate, so the intern will be able to work full-time for 6 months
- It is required to be under a Qatar student or parent/spouse sponsored visa that is valid for the duration of the internship
- The intern will report directly to the Head of Communications and will support on the department’s daily activities.
- The intern will also have opportunities to collaborate with the regional Communications team in Siemens Middle East communications activities.
What are my responsibilities?
- Assist Corporate Communications Team across different functions including:
- Visual design, photo, video creation and editing
- Event planning
- Social Media
- Project management
- Internal communications
- Creating communication media e.g. presentations, posters, flyers
- Publishing those media across office platforms
- Writing content for internal and external activities
- Supporting in the new Siemens brand update
- Supporting regional internal communications
- Planning, organizing and executing campaigns and external events with the Communications Manager.
- Updating the office platforms e.g. Pantry screens, bulletin board
- Creating an External Event list for Qatar and Kuwait for 2021-2022
- Collaborating on new engagement ideas and initiatives
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Marketing/communications background
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficiency in working with MS Office applications
- Experience in event management
- Fluent in English (Arabic is a plus)
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- Graphic design & video editing skills
- Dynamic and creative initiator
- Growth Mindset
Other Recent Jobs
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Working in Qatar 2022 | Nafasi za Kazi Qatar | Jos in Qatar for Experts 2022 | Jobs in Qatar for Foreigners | Urgent Hiring in Qatar