Pharmacy Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply for Pharmacy Manager Job in Abu Dhabi
Looking for Pharmacy Jobs in UAE?, Royal Womens Hospital is one of the great place to work in Abu Dhabi, you may look for urgent jobs in UAE 2022 here. Browse here, Royal Womens Hospital jobs in UAE with salary 2022, Check Royal Womens Hospital careers page. Here on our website (AjiraNawe) you will be able to find Royal Womens Hospital remote jobs, Royal Womens Hospital internship and other Royal Womens Hospital jobs for freshers released in 2022. Apply for jobs in Abu Dhabi today.
Overall in charge and responsibility of selecting, procuring narcotics for hospital, storing, distributing, preparing, dispensing, administering, documenting and monitoring of medical therapies in the hospital.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides guidance and direction in the coordination of pharmacy services division’s major functions and activities in order to maintain proper professional and administrative procedures as required by and to satisfy JCI, HAAD, International Patient Safety goal standards and the UAE Government’s rules and regulations.
- Participates as the medical authority on pharmaceuticals in the planning and implementation of integrated preventive- curative medical care programs and medical therapies.
- Is a prominent member of Pharmaceutics committee and contributes significantly to its stated functions.
- Incumbent has the principal responsibility for assuring the organizations compliance and adherence to the UAE Government’s law, regulations, directives and Ministerial decision as directly related to pharmaceuticals, narcotics, controlled and psychotropic drugs
- Serves as the primary liaison for all pharmacy services activities as related to the UAE Government and organizations.
- This includes the establishment of specifications for the procurement of all approved drugs and those chemical and biological as related to pharmacy practice and for the development and maintenance of written policies and procedures pertaining to appropriate drug control, storage, preparation, dispensation and administration through Pharmacy Service drug.
- Replying to all official letters related to the pharmacy and its practice and to be legally responsible among monitoring authorities regarding all pharmacy practice.
- Reviews Pharmacy records, stock level inventories, and controlled drug; provides drug monitoring services which include establishing and maintaining patient drug profile records.
- Advice physicians on equivalents or substitute drugs. Is available to the entire staff physicians and nurses to answer their questions on pharmaceuticals.
- Reviews drug usage and suggest control when needed; Advises his supervisor on drug usage fluctuations especially drugs on the critical list.
- Recognizes apparent chemical and /or physical changes that certain preparations undergo during storage and removes them to prevent them from reaching the patient.
- Monitors pharmaceutical and other established indicators to ensure ongoing quality assurance.
- Comply with all OSH and infection control policies, standards and procedures and cooperate with hospital management to comply those requirements
- Work accordance with the documented OSH procedures and instructions, specific responsibilities
- Be familiar with emergency and evacuation procedures
- Notifying OSH Hazards, incidents, Near misses and issues and assistance with the preparation of risk assessments, incident reports
- Comply with Waste management procedures and policies
- Attend applicable OSH/Infection control training programs, mock drills and awareness programs
- Use of appropriate personal protective equipment and safety systems
Qualification, Licensure, Education, Experience, Special Skills:
- Successfully completed and holds an accredited recognized BSc. in Pharmacy.
- Holds a current and valid license to practice as a Pharmacist in home country.
- Must have HAAD License to practice in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- 10 years’ experience with 3 years in administrative position
- Excellent command of oral and written English.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of medical ethics
Other Recent Jobs
Primary Location : Abu Dhabi
Work Locations : Abu Dhabi Food Lands Building Abu Dhabi
Job : Medical
Organization : Royal Womens Hospital
Job Posting : Aug 24, 2022, 2:17:04 AM
Are you looking for jobs in Abu Dhabi 2022 for male or female or Royal Womens Hospital job with salary ?. Well browse UAE vacancies today on our website. More best fit jobs in UAE for freshers and other released urgent jobs in UAE 2022 are found here. Get hired today.