Hiring 2022 | Apply for Lead Technical Storekeeper Job in Qatar
Looking for Lead Technical Storekeeper Jobs in Qatar?, Qatar Airways Group is one of the great place to work in Qatar, you may look for urgent jobs in Qatar 2022 here. Struggling on how to get at Qatar Airways jobs salary?.. Well, Qatar Airways jobs in Qatar with salary 2022, check Qatar Airways careers login and apply. Here on our website (AjiraNawe) you will be able to find Qatar Airways remote jobs, Qatar Airways internship and other Qatar Airways company jobs for freshers released in 2022. Apply for jobs in Qatar today.
About the role
We are recruiting for Lead Technical Storekeeper, to be based in Doha, Qatar.
Lead Technical Storekeeper will provide and maintain proper storage and control of aircraft spares and materials, tools, equipment, supplies and other technical materials to support Line and Base Maintenance, shops, contracted operators in compliance with rules and regulations of Qatar Airways and Civil Aviation authorities (QCAA/FAR/EASA/IATA/OEM) and other government agencies.
Specific responsibilities for the role include:
• Ensure adherence to TPM, actively participate in binning, pre-loading, receiving and dispatch, issuing, transferring of aircraft spares and materials, tools and equipment to support aircraft maintenance and shop activities. Update TRAX inventory system and maintain records. Verify, review and report discrepancies noted in the inventory system to maintain reliability and accuracy of information.
• Ensure completeness, serviceability at the time of issuance/ return monitor calibration expiry, follow-up for outstanding tools.
• Ensure compliance with QR/QCAA, EASA-145 and OEMs requirements for storage and handling of aircraft spares and materials, tools and equipment within bounded and quarantine Stores with respect to cleanliness, storage condition, environment control, ESDS handling, shell life / tool life and batch control, handling of dangerous goods. Ensure serviceable and unserviceable spares and tools are segregated, traceability is established.
• Coordinate with clearance of shipments, perform initial checking and receiving, raise appropriate documentation (GRN for accepted or SDR if rejected), update TRAX in conformity with the receiving procedures and inspection requirements.
• Administer spares /tools dispatch activities for repair and out station requirements. Ensure dangerous goods are shipped according to IATA DGR. Follow TPM for disposal action whenever an item is declared as scrap.
• Accomplish Quality, Finance and HSE requirements by adhering to the company policies, ensuring the stock accuracy and data integrity.
• Establish effective communication for seamless support to maintenance and shop activities and strive to avoid work stoppage or AOG situations. Ensure utmost care is taken while handling aircraft spares and materials, tools and equipment so that no damage is caused rendering it unfit for use.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the Management.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
• High School Qualification with minimum 2 years of job-related experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 1 year of job-related experience.
• Ability to understand parts certification, Company Publications such as Shelf Live Manual and TPM, HSE manual, familiar with EASA, FAA and QCAA regulations.
• Knowledge of airline’s computerized inventory controlling system.
• Good analytical skills on materials specifications, products and industry requirements to comply with spares acceptance requirements.
• Adapt with multi-tasking and time management skills and self-supervising capabilities.
• Proficient in English reading and writing with good communication skills.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
Other Recent Jobs 2022
How to apply
If you have what it takes to be part of our 5-star team, please take the first step and apply now by uploading your CV and completing the online application
Are you looking for jobs in Qatar 2022 for male or female or Qatar Airways job with salary ?. Well browse Doha vacancies today on our website. More best fit jobs in Qatar for freshers and other released urgent jobs in Qatar 2022 are found here. Get hired today.