Looking for Doctor jobs in Qatar?, Qatar Airways is one of the best companies in Qatar are hiring now, you may look for front office and other front desk reception area. Struggling on how to find Qatar Airways jobs?.. Well, Qatar Airways jobs Doha with salary 2022 are released regularly and can be applied online. Here on our website (AjiraNawe) you will be able to find all current Qatar Airways job vacancies released in 2022. What is it like to find all best job listings in one place!! cool aah..?. Apply for jobs in Qatar today.
Vacancy: Company Doctor – Aeromedical Centre
Company: Qatar Airways
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Specialist Jobs
Job Id: 140406
Closing Date: 13-05-2022
The Company Doctor – Aeromedical Centre will be accountable for providing medical care and aeromedical certification to Qatar Airways flight and cabin crew, delivering the highest standards of care and support. It is essential the incumbent can be appointed as a QCAA class 1 Aviation Medical Examiner as a minimum.
Key accountabilities of the role include the following:
- Manage the health of patients and staff members to ensure a company-wide healthy workforce
- Review Pre Employment health questionnaires as required and advise business likely fitness for the role and aeromedical certification
- Conduct regulatory medical examinations for Qatar Airways and external flying crews – pilots and cabin crew
- Provide quality evidence-based primary medical care to flying crews who present with medical conditions
- Contribute to the complex case management process of pilots and cabin crew with long term sick leave and their recertification and return to work
- Provide expert medical support to the passenger medical clearance process where Qatar Airways travel clearance guidelines are not met taking into account safety of passenger/risk to the operation
- Support review of on-board medical events / on-board medical equipment as delegated by VP Aeromedical Services
- Respond to any medical query
- Ensure Clinic records, reports and letters are completed within acceptable time frames to avoid delay of services and for documentation and audit purposes
- Ensure timely and effective dissemination of information within the clinic.
- Perform any task delegated to by Specialist Doctor Aeromedical Centre or VP Aeromedical Services
- Liaise with external health providers to ensure the best quality of care is delivered to staff.
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures and company policies are observed and followed
- Assist the Senior Doctor Aeromedical Centre and VP Aeromedical Services in establishing and developing a center of excellence in Aviation Medicine for the Airline and State of Qatar
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, the impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 8 years of job-related experience.
- MBBS from an internationally recognized University
- Eligible for Registration as a Specialist with Qatar Ministry of Public Health, Department of Healthcare Professions
- Basic and Advanced training in Aviation Medicine (approved by QCAA / EASA)
- Formal Postgraduate Qualification in Aviation or Occupational medicine is preferable
- Proven ability to work under pressure to defined tight timescales and budget
- Experience in Airline Medicine
- AME (Class 1) in ICAO contracting State
- Proven ability to assess various medical conditions and devise procedures for treatment
- Experience of working within a multicultural environment
- Intermediate Life Support Certification
- Proven experience in demonstrating flexibility to meet the changing demands of the business
Other Recent Jobs in Qatar 2022
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records, and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.