Walk in Interview, Apply for Business Analyst Job in Dubai, UAE
As part of the operations finance team, the Business Analyst will be responsible for working closely with the business owners to analyze data, build inferences, and deliver compelling and actionable data insights in terms of multiple reports and dashboards (Tableau/QuickSight). This role requires an individual with excellent understanding of SQL and query development, good business acumen and the ability to work with quantitative and business teams. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and driven by a desire to innovate in this space.
- SQL or other coding experience to support automation initiatives
- Working experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI or Quicksight
- Experience in business process improvement, Lean/Six Sigma
- Proven independent decision making skills in an often times ambiguous environment.
- Ability to think quantitatively and qualitatively about operating processes and outcomes
- Previous experience within transportation or logistics.
Key job responsibilities
- Create metrics, performance dashboards and reports
- Drive root cause analysis
- Engage with cross-functional teams for implementation of project/program requirements
- Managing multiple projects/initiatives
- Communication at all levels with the ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data
Click to View Other Recent Jobs here!
Experience in business process improvement, Lean/Six Sigma
Keywords: walk interview accountant customer service sales administrative assistant office assistant receptionist part time civil engineer data entry