Walk in Interview, Apply for Executive – SEO Job in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis. Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
- Work hand on hand with the SEO hubs.
- Ability to work on SEO tools such as Ahref, Moz, AWR, Screaming frog.. etc.
- Work to design, test, analyze, optimize and scale SEO campaigns leveraging own experience, successes and industry trends.
- Develop and drive SEO strategy with a focus on increasing keyword ranking, prioritization & new traffic opportunities.
- Ability to put together audits that are relevant to the onsite and offsite SEO levers.
- SEO campaign management, ranging from day-to-day tasks (keyword reporting and performance, competitive analysis, site audits, content audits, etc.) to defining and implementing strategic components (SEO reviews, user analysis, keyword targeting models).
- Project manage SEO campaigns on program websites from conception through execution to analysis.
- Collaborate with team to leverage data in order to deliver insights about SEO.
- Report on SEO initiatives to project stakeholders with regular insights.
- Keep up to date on current SEO/SEM strategies through continuing education, seminars, subscriptions and self-study.
- Achieve client business objectives, helping them understand what is realistic, what obstacles may prevent them from achieving them, and what opportunities exist to expand beyond their goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, Google Search Console)
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Understands the complex web ecosystems and best practices and applies this knowledge to their work.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Professional Competencies
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 1-3 years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, keywordtool.io, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
Click to View Other Recent Jobs here!
Additional Info for testing
Keywords: Working in Dubai 2022 | Nafasi za Kazi Dubai | Jos in UAE for Experts 2022 | Jobs in UAE for Foreigners | Urgent Hiring in Dubai