Walk in Interview, Apply for Product & Solutions Delivery Manager (for MEA) Job in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Product & Solutions Delivery Manager (based in Dubai)
Our technology led innovations across the firm have given us a leading position and recognizable brand in the market. We have an ambitious programme in place to continue to transform the way we deliver legal service solutions for our clients and industrialize the innovative solutions we have created thus far.
Our regional Product & Solutions Delivery Managers (PSDM) will be embedded within practice teams across their assigned region to ensure they well positioned to understand the nuanced needs of the region.
Asia-Pacific , covering offices in Australia, Hong Kong, mainland China, Singapore
Middle East & Africa , covering offices in UAE, Qatar, Johannesburg, as well as partner firm office in Saudi Arabia
Central Europe , covering offices in France, Germany, the Netherlands, the Republic of Ireland and Spain
The Product & Solutions Delivery Manager (PSDM) will ultimately be responsible for:
- assisting the regional leadership team (and Advanced Delivery Teams where they are in place in the region) in the strategic business planning around technology innovation, feeding into Group business plans in collaboration with Group aligned counterparts
- fostering a culture of innovative thinking, engagement and idea generation across the region
- the development, delivery and management of transformational change through application of new and existing legal technology products and solutions
- acting as the bridge between the legal teams and the firmwide technology services teams
- working with relevant teams to create, own and deliver a consistent and ongoing education programme about current technologies (platforms, products and solutions) available for use both internally and externally by our clients
- ensuring the legal teams are kept informed and updated on ongoing strategic technology programmes and projects, assisting in the change management process
What we’re looking for
If you are the right candidate for us, you will hold the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within a professional services environment is desirable; experience of working in the legal sector (private practice or in-house) is also helpful but not necessary.
- Previous experience of process mapping and improvement is desirable.
- Previous experience of delivering innovation and transformation in legal service delivery is desirable.
- Previous experience of implementing legal technology solutions to improve legal service delivery is desirable.
- Proven experience with client/stakeholder communication and relationship management.
- Proven experience working with technology and change teams using a matrix management approach.
- For any queries or for a copy of the full job description, please contact our in-house recruiter, Sim Dhonsi. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.
Other Recent Jobs
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate
Keywords: Working in Dubai, UAE 2022 | UAE job vacancies 2022 | Jobs in Dubai for Experts 2022 | Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners | Urgent Hiring in Dubai