Walk in Interview, Apply for Customer Service & Process Analyst Job in Dubai, UAE
The Customer Service Analyst is the interface between commercial functions particularly with KAMs, NIPs and Intercompany Operations, Regional Logistics Operations, Regional Demand & Supply Planning and mainly with customers for Gulf and Pfizer Exports BV model across AFME for mRNA and Gene Therapy business.
- Manages the E2E order to cash cycle mainly including sales order entries, supply, invoicing, documentation, reverse logistics and claims in a timely and efficient manner.
- Updates & follow up on order status & shipping details for the weekly estimates while keeping all customers informed
- Ensure business requirements including KPIs are met through operational execution, ensuring full compliance to internal financial controls and processes.
- Identification of potential supply problems in supply chain, development and implementation of necessary preventive and corrective actions
- Bachelor’s degree (degree or certification in supply chain preferred)
- +5 Years of Experience in Customer Service, Logistics and Distribution Operations in a multinational organization.
- Incumbent must be fluent both written and verbally in English.
- Strong data analysis and PC skills (such as SAP, Microsoft Office) are required.
- Strong system/ technical competencies & ability to interact with technical teams to solve issues.
- Strong communication skills between various stakeholders.
Check Other Recent Jobs here!
Having Supply Chain certifications such as (APICS, CSCPMP etc.)
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Logistics & Supply Chain Mgmt origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Working in Dubai 2022 | UAE job vacancies 2022 | Jobs in Dubai for Experts 2022 | Jobs in UAE for Foreigners | Urgent Hiring in Dubai