Walk in Interview, Apply for Sales Supervisor Job in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
New Flower General Trading Plc assembling and market Fleek Brand Motor three wheeler passenger petrol vehicles starting 2013 EC to contribute its part to the transport sector in minimizing shortage of transport in the remote areas and main cities of Ethiopia. The company is a young and vibrant company dedicated to design and manufacture of three wheeler to provide quality automotive solution at affordable prices that is aimed at customer delight for both passenger transport and cargo handling.
Full Job description
The Sales Supervisor is in charge of the sales practices of the organization – focusing on target segments and building a sales pipeline for Fleek Three Wheeler Vehicles.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and prepares strategies and executing plans for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Identify and engage target customer in assigned area of responsibility
- Own the sales process from prospect to lead to closed deal
- Support salesmen to set realistic and aggressive monthly targets and support deal closure and approval.
- Make recommendations when needed on sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction, specifically with assigned channel partners
- Anticipate sales and expenses goals monthly and annually and prepare departmental operating budget.
- Assist in carrying out the established sales processes and identify improvements where and when required
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to the sales, marketing, product and engineering teams
- Prepare documents such as proposals, price quotes, MOU’s, competitive analysis and service obligations within the policy guidelines of LM and the Sales Department
- Maintain strong market awareness and understanding by studying market developments and competitive advancements – Inform team/colleagues at LM of competitive marketing dynamics including: competitive products, promotional sales, selling techniques, prices, etc.
- Direct staffing, performance evaluation and training for effective functioning of sales and service programs.
- Hire, train and monitor automotive sales employees and process and monitor commission sheets and payroll.
- Understands the technical details of local motors products relative to the use of the product as it relates to the customers’ application
- Submits routine/timely client updates, monthly reports, area performance reports, expense reports and budgets
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing/Sales management
- 5 years in Sales and/ or Sales Supervisor preferably in Three Wheeler vehicles or automotive industry
- Ability to develop and implement a marketing strategy
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- Creative thinking to proactively bring new ideas
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Demonstrates excellent sales and negotiations skills
- Willing to work and grow in startup industry.
Check Other Recent Jobs here!
How to Apply
Only qualified and interested applicants can send their application letter and updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) through email at [email protected] within 10 working days after the first day of this vacancy announcement.
Apply Before: Mar 16, 2022
Keywords: Working in Ethiopia, UAE 2022 | Ethiopia job vacancies 2022 | Jobs in Ethiopia for Experts 2022 | Jobs in Ethiopia for Foreigners | Urgent Hiring in Ethiopia