Qatar Jobs 2022 | Apply for Operations Executive Jobs in Qatar
Looking for Operations Executive jobs in Qatar?, Milaha is one of the best Logistics companies in Qatar, check it on Milaha Wikipedia, you may look for operations executive salary and operations manager jobs in Qatar here. Struggling on how to find Milaha Qatar vacancies jobs?.. Well, Milaha jobs with salary are released every day and can be applied online. Here on our website (AjiraNawe) you will be able to find all Milaha maritime & logistics current vacancies released in 2022. Apply for jobs in Qatar today.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Contracting & Tendering
- Fully Responsible for execution of vessel fixtures, along with end-to-end contract negotiations and post fixture operations under the supervision of Operations Manager/ VP – MGP.
- Assist the Operations Manager/ VP – MGP in all aspects related to contract negotiation for pool agreements, time charters, contracts of affreightments and tender processes, as required.
- Assist the Operations Manager/ VP – MGP in developing and maintaining relations with new and existing clients, brokers, owners, operators and service providers.
- Commercial Operations
- Monitoring of fleet vessels operations under the guidance of Operations Superintendent.
- Responsible for off-hire and deviation calculations, laytime calculations, voyage estimations etc.,
- Computation of voyage results and commercial claims handling.
- Monitoring of all vessel movements through high-risk areas and binding of related insurances.
- Invoicing & Payments
- Checks Bills of Lading in all respects, prepare hire, Freight, demurrage & insurance invoices and submit for release of payments.
- Processing of all commission invoices for release of service commission.
- Coordination with the accounts function to ensure accuracy of financial information.
- Monitoring of receipts and compliance of payments with contractual terms
- Voyage Operations
- Maintaining awareness of the logistics and operations of the fleet, ship inspection, cleaning & dry-docking schedules etc.
- Maintenance of voyage performance monitoring system to track vessel performance in accordance with contractual warranties.
- Coordinate the flow of information between the Commercial, Marine, Technical and Crew Manning Sections.
- Research and Report Generation
- Assist the Operations Manager/ VP – MGP in preparing requisite reports for the Management.
- Assist the Operations Manager/ VP – MGP in gathering business information for the preparation of reports on existing and potential business opportunities.
- Scan publications for market studies for freight rates, tonnage demand and changes in cargo volumes and trading patterns.
Education & Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor Degree / Master’s Degree; preferably in Shipping, logistics, Maritime etc.
- Sailing experience at least as Chief Officer on Tankers.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (MICS)
Min 3 years’ experience in Tanker Operations/ Chartering/ Commercial Fleet Management
Good knowledge of tanker spot & period chartering / charter parties & commercial claims handling
Good network within the shipping industry
Middle East experience desirable, but not mandatory
applications associated with the shipping industry will be an added advantage.
- Must have excellent English language skills
- Market/Industry/Functional Knowledge:
- Shipping industry experience, with emphasis on Tanker industry.
Other Recent Jobs in Qatar 2022
Organization: Gas & Petrochem
Job Posting: Apr 5, 2022 Unposting Date: May 5, 2022
Are you looking for jobs in Qatar for foreigners or Operations Executive jobs in Qatar with salary ?. Well browse Qatar vacancies today on our website. More best fit jobs in Qatar for freshers and other released urgent jobs in Qatar 2022 are found here. Get hired today.