Qatar Jobs 2022 | Apply for Senior Coordinator – Customer Service Jobs in Qatar
Looking for Customer Service jobs in Qatar?, Milaha is one of the best Logistics companies in Qatar, check it on Milaha wikipedia, you may look for Customer Service jobs with salary and Senior Coordinator jobs in qatar here. Struggling on how to find Milaha Qatar vacancies jobs?.. Well, Milaha jobs with salary are released every day and can be applied online. Here on our website (AjiraNawe) you will be able to find all Milaha maritime & logistics current vacancies released in 2022. Apply for jobs in Qatar today.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
1. Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise and evaluate the work of all Customer Service Representatives.
2. Maintain the daily work and resource loading schedule to ensure complete coverage for the assigned customer base.
3. Identify opportunities to update and/or improve customer service procedures & process and makes recommendations to Management for implementation.
4. Create and implement quality assurance tools to ensure service completion, quality, and timeliness.
5. Conduct analyses of customers’ issues, complaints and coordinate solutions with the business.
6. Monitor and review calls or other correspondence between representatives and customers for ensuring high customer service levels.
7. Communicate regularly with the business to understand changes to company products & services and translate this to Customer Service Representatives.
8. Prepare summary and responses documents to frequently asked questions, as an enabler to improving customer team response quality and timeliness.
9. Read, understand, and ensure that customer complaint have a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) as required. Also ensure that all accidents, violations, or infractions are reported to management.
10. Oversee and validate team records to ensure that all customers information is accurate and updated.
11. Responsible for the accurate and timely flow of material and supplies that support effective and cost-efficient business requirements.
12. Maintain proper record of inventory control activities through the Warehouse Management System (WMS).
13. Maintain and direct the daily activities such as billing, final billing and work orders, returned items, phones, counter, reception, and any departmental duties.
14. Provide necessary input for the budget preparation for the Customer Service team.
15. Attend and participate in professional group meetings such as Tool Box Talks (TBCT) and performance talks.
16. Interact effectively and diplomatically in all areas of employee relations, always projecting a professional image in keeping with the business goals and objectives while exercising the highest degree of confidentiality.
17. Produce daily reports to ensure key critical areas of the customer service system are controlled and any issues addressed and resolved.
18. Collect data and prepare reports on customer complaints and inquiries.
19. Prepare monthly reports summarizing customer service team performance.
Performance Management & Development
20. Provide recommendations on new subordinate hires and ensure the availability of all resources required to perform assigned tasks and activities
21. Supervise subordinate staff, assign work activities, monitor performance, and review results
22. Coach subordinates, and identify their training and career development, recommend training courses, and follow-up on their personnel records such as timesheets, discipline, vacations, leaves, and absenteeism. Direct and oversee the training of new representatives.
23. Perform other job-related duties and projects as assigned
Education & Professional Qualification:
- Diploma in a relevant field
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in storage systems and ERP
- Experience in the supply chain/logistics/warehousing, manufacturing, or marine industry is preferred
Middle East/GCC experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of Office and web applications
- Experience in using modern Warehouse Management System (WMS) systems, including barcoding, Master data, RF, etc.
- Fluent in English – both written and spoken
- Other languages are preferred
- Understanding of good warehouse practices such as safe handling, operations, Material Handling Equipment (MHE), racking, etc.
- Expert understanding of inventory control
Click to View Other Recent Jobs here!
Job: Business Support
Organization: Milaha Logistics City
Job Posting: Apr 5, 2022 Unposting Date: Apr 19, 2022
Are you looking for jobs in Qatar for foreigners or Operations Executive jobs in Qatar with salary ?. Well browse Qatar vacancies today on our website. More best fit jobs in Qatar for freshers and other released urgent jobs in Qatar 2022 are found here. Get hired today.