Walk in Interview, Apply for Assistant Accountant Job in Tanzania
We are looking for an Assistant Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits budgets.
- Tracking payments to internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparing budget for forecasts.
- Reconciling bank statements and processing tax payments and returns.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Publish financial statement in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annually closings and reports.
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute tax and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheet and profits or loss statements.
- Report on the company financial health and liquidity
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENT.
- Diploma in Accounting or other related field
- Work experience as an Assistant Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting.
- Hands-on experience accounting software like QuickBooks.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience with General Ledger functions.
- Strong attention to details and good analytical skills
- Age not above 30 years old.
Interested and suitable candidates should submit their signed applications, attached with certificates, other relevant documents and three referees with current contacts and one recent passport size photograph.
Other Recent Jobs
A letter must be addressed to: –
MATSEK TRADING CO. LTD
Email: [email protected]
Keywords: Working in Tanzania 2022 | Nafasi za Kazi 2022 | Jobs in Tanzania for Experts 2022 | Jobs in Tanzania for Foreigners | Urgent Hiring in Tanzania