Walk in Interview, Apply for Coordinator Job in Dubai , United Arab Emirates
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
The role of the L&D coordinator is to support the Learning and development administration activities including supporting the trainers with day-to-day training activities across Leisure, Entertainment & Cinemas. The role is also responsible managing the LMS system and provide regional administration support for all L&D activities.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Delivery & Support
- Supports Head of Learning and Development with internal the monthly training calendar
- Ensure the training calendar is communicated to all operation and Head office team members
- To provide efficient administrative support to the Learning & Development Team
- To assist with all post-course administration, including sending feedback requests, collating feedback data, compiling feedback reports, and updating the feedback analysis spreadsheet; producing course certificates, providing post-course customer service, and liaising with trainers to collect their feedback and ensure that attendance information is returned.
- To assist with booking staff on Internal and external training courses and events, including helping staff to research and source suitable training courses, collecting feedback after the event, and updating training records on the internal database.
- To generate regular reports using (HIVE) to update managers and staff on mandatory training requirements and staff training records
- To maintain and update the internal database (HIVE), and all other registration and paper-based systems to accurately record all L & D activities
- To assist with providing website administration – uploading new courses and course dates to HIVE, changing course details, and cancelling courses where required.
- Ensure all required people to attend the selected online program and assign mandatory training to all new joiners.
- To assist with the delivery and collection of L & D course materials and equipment to and from training venues and assist trainers with setting up equipment when required.
- To assist trainers to compile HO new joiners’ induction plan, and booking all required meeting
- To ensure all operations booking are booked for on the job training and The Golden ticket experience to all new joiners.
- To assist in communicating all new program launch, training courses and events, both internally and to external organizations to all LEC staff
- To provide general support to the L & D Manager and L & D Team as required.
- Promotes a culture that reflects the organization’s values, encourages good performance, and rewards productivity.
- Ensures all Holding mandatory training activities are tracked and updated on HIVE
- Prepares welcome emails and organize induction program, and Health and safety coordination to all new joiners.
- Coordinating with all nominated staff about the upcoming registered training.
- Liaises with the HC Admin team to ensure smooth onboarding process.
- Support and owns adhoc projects within the trainers when required.
- Assist with L&D and HC department reporting.
Definition of Success
Full Learning and Development admin support for ongoing L&D activities
Other Context (if applicable):
Performs any additional adhoc requests as and when required.
Personal Characteristics and Required Background:
- Personal characteristics
- High level of integrity
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) in English and Arabic.
- Ability to communicate in a dynamic and positive manner in a group environment.
- A high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- Tact and diplomacy
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to details
- Ability to work within deadlines and to follow instructions from managers
- Process driven
- Ability to plan an organize effectively
- 2 years in administration or L&D administration experience
- Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft Office/Excel Trackers.
Other Recent Jobs
University degree preferred
HC related qualifications preferred.
Keywords: Working in Dubai 2022 | Nafasi za Kazi Dubai | Jos in Dubai for Experts 2022 | Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners | Urgent Hiring in Dubai