Walk in Interview, Apply for Logistics Coordinator Job in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Do you want to be part of our amazing Logistics team? If so, this job was made for you! Come and see what we have to offer!
Logistics / Materials Management
As the Logistics Coordinator you will perform the following duties:
- Goods receiving & Incoming Inspection of aircraft parts and components.
- Actively raise and resolve material quarantine queries by coordinating with the other departments and supplier or customers.
- Ensures aircraft parts and components are dispatched or ready for shipping within the set service levels.
- Ensures that all incoming and outgoing goods are recorded and monitored in-house IT system and archived for future processing & audits.
- Perform scheduled physical stock check and updates the Customs Inventory Management system.
- Effectively resolve queries from UAE Customs authorities, Freight Forwarders and Customers.
- Ensure readiness of logistics for all scheduled/unscheduled audits.
*Takeover of additional tasks when is required.
Behind the scenes
As a Logistics coordinator, you will be responsible for effective goods receiving, dispatch, coordination with customer/customs. You will ensure transportation activities will be carried out in most economic & efficient manner whilst adhering to the Internal standard operating procedure.
The ideal Logistics Coordinator must fulfill the following requirements:
- University degree with aviation background required.
- Minimum1.5years work experience in aviation MRO/Airline Logistics domain.
- Knowledge of Dangerous goods regulations preferred, certification would be an advantage.
- Knowledge on Incoming material inspection preferred, certification would be an advantage.
- Process orientated with high regards for transaction discipline.
- Should be available for on call duties out of working hours and be able to work under pressure.
- Excellent command of English in written and spoken, Arabic or German would be an advantage.
- Proficient knowledge of MS-Office Products.
- Experience working with Inventory management system (IT) required.
Other Recent Jobs
*Must possess a legal work permit in Dubai.
Keywords: Working in Dubai, UAE 2022 | UAE job vacancies 2022 | Jobs in Dubai for Experts 2022 | Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners | Urgent Hiring in Dubai