Hiring 2022 | Apply for Workers Welfare Officer Job in Doha, Qatar
Looking for jobs in Qatar 2022 ?, some of the best companies in Qatar are hiring now, you may look for Qatar world cup jobs and other Qatar stadium jobs. Struggling on how to find Workers Welfare Officer Vacancies in Qatar?.. Well, jobs in Qatar are released every day and can be applied online. Here on our website (AjiraNawe) you will be able to find all current job vacancies released in 2022. What is it like to find all best job listings in one place!! cool aah..?. Apply for Workers Welfare Officer Job today.
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Welfare Officer to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position is responsible for ensuring workers welfare and wellbeing are complying with local and international standards.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Monitoring and supervising the contractors’ program and ensuring it is aligned with Welfare Standards.
- Inspecting welfare facilities to ensure that the contractor compliance with standard requirements, including accommodations and clinics/first aid units.
- Conducting inspections of the off-site welfare facilities to ensure compliance and where applicable make recommendations for change.
- Ensuring all off-site provisions for workers are compliant with local legislations.
- Observing and ensuring staff on site always; wear personal protective equipment, use hard hats and protective footwear, operate construction equipment in a safe manner and follow KEO’s safety policies.
- Conducting welfare coordination meeting with Contractors
- Developing and implementing safety/welfare policies needed to reduce accident-related costs.
- Regulating set policies soliciting input from managers and workers.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years work experience partnered with a Bachelor’s degree or Level 6 Diploma in Health, Safety & Environment.
Nebosh IGC or NGC is required as well as certifications granted by OSHA or IOSH.
Check Other Recent Jobs here!
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
Are you looking for jobs in Qatar for foreigners or jobs in Qatar with salary ?. Well browse Qatar world cup job vacancies on our website. More best fit jobs in Qatar for freshers and other released urgent jobs in Qatar 2022 are found here. Get hired today.