Walk in Interview, Apply for Simulation/Network Support Job in United Arab Emirates
The Simulation Analyst/Network Analyst role is to perform duties related to Modeling and Simulation in support of exercises and training for the U.S. Military and coalition partners and ensure the stable operation of computer networks. This individual will plan, design, develop, and execute efficient simulations, information systems, and operations systems in support of core organizational functions. Additionally, the candidate will support the operation of various computer networks. This includes planning, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining, troubleshooting and optimizing all simulation hardware and software while ensuring maximum availability. The candidate will diagnose, resolve, and document hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end user training and support where required. Job Activities include but are not limited to:
- Scripting, running, and modifying various simulations on a wide range of Distributed Interactive Simulation (DIS) compliant systems and the related integration, initialization, and operation of command and control systems in a bi-later and/or multi-lateral environment; Setup and operation of UNIX, LINUX, and/or Windows OS computer systems and loading and testing of software.
- Plan and implement network solutions in support of customer requirements
- Operate, maintain, configure and remediate computers and network systems that include hubs, switches, routers, and encryption devices.
- Manage ports, protocols, and firewall settings
- Integrate and install new hardware systems, software, and applications as needed
- Perform research and provide recommendations for new technologies and upgrades to keep pace with current technological developments
Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 or more years of general experience integrating equipment and software for operational, testing, or demonstration purposes and with analyzing systems and technologies
- Applicant must be a US Citizen and be able to Travel to both CONUS and OCONUS locations in support of training support events.
- Secret Clearance Level
- CompTIA CCNA Certification (or obtain within 6 months of employment)
- Security+ CE (or obtain within 6 months of employment)
Check Other Recent Jobs here!
Keywords: Working in Abu Dhabi 2022 | Nafasi za Kazi Abu Dhabi | Jos in Abu Dhabi for Experts 2022 | Jobs in Abu Dhabi for Foreigners | Urgent Hiring in Abu Dhabi