Apply for Travel Consultant Job in Dubai , UAE | The Emirates Group Dubai Careers 2023
Looking for Travel Consultant Jobs in Dubai ?, The Emirates Group is one of the great place to work. The Emirates Group is now looking for a Travel Consultant to work in Dubai
To directly interact with clients and potential clients (whether Retail, Government, Leisure or Corporate) to provide superior customer service and maintain a consistently high quality of travel services to ensure maximum enquiries are converted into sales of Airline tickets and travel related products.
- Provide the highest standard of customer service to all clients using any system made available by the company to ensure error-free itineraries and travel arrangements that maximize customer satisfaction as well as revenues for Dnata Abu Dhabi.
- To sell Dnata Abu Dhabi products (Air & Non Air) to clients at every opportunity, ensuring maximum sales of auxiliary products to increase revenues.
- Make travel related arrangements (reservations, issuing tickets) for clients while ensuring that all relevant airline rules have been complied with and that the product delivered is commensurate with clients expectations.
- Inform customers about any mandatory requirements covering their journey such as passport, visa, health requirements as well as other details such as check-in place and time.
- Handle refunds, complicated re-issues, MCOs/LPO/FPOs, PTAs, re-calculation of fares based on any change in itinerary and make necessary collections as required.
- Read, assimilate and implement all changes to DFO, Airline Fares, schedules and other relevant procedures, filing if necessary relevant information/material for reference, to deliver a peerless service to clients.
- Make regular phone calls to clients to update them on new products and services while constantly working on improving working relationships.
- Ensure all Revenue Documents issued are correctly reported on a daily basis, in the Back Office System to ensure accurate invoicing by Sales and Revenue Accounts Department or the Lodged Card Operator, as the case may be.
- Any additional responsibilities assigned by management from time to time.
Qualifications / Experience
• ‘Advanced’ level education or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years front-line travel experience.
• Standard fares and ticketing certificate from IATA or equivalent.
• Knowledge of Front Office systems / Airline reservations systems.
• Knowledge of world geography and major carrier networks to facilitate quick itinerary planning.
• Previous experience in designing holiday packages.
• A good command of written and spoken English is essential.
• Interpersonal ability, telephone and customer service skills.
• Proficient in MS Office applications i.e. word and excel
Related: IT Support Coordinator Job – The Emirates Group Dubai
Preferred Additional Qualifications
• The ability to communicate in Arabic (both written and verbal) would be an advantage.