Apply for Senior Reservations and Ticketing Agent Job in San Francisco, USA | Qatar Airways USA Careers 2022
Looking for Senior Reservations and Ticketing Agent Jobs in USA ?, Qatar Airways is one of the great place to work. Qatar Airways USA is now looking for a Senior Reservations and Ticketing Agent to work in USA
We are currently recruiting for Senior Reservations and Ticketing Agent in San Francisco.
You will be part of the ticketing team. You will plan and support the team to ensure they deliver optimal customer satisfaction and surpass the annual revenue targets. You will understand customer’s needs and help them to plan the right itinerary for their needs, cancelling and changing reservations where required. You will encourage teamwork and consistency of service to ensure or customers receive the 5 star award winning service Qatar Airways is renowned for.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Handle customer requirements/request professionally ensuring minimum complaints.
- Support travel agent with seat confirmation and arrange VIP booking/ticketing queries.
- Support staff and customers to resolve difficult issues/problems pertaining to reservations and ticketing, on daily basis.
- Arranges reservations and routing for passengers. Utilizing Amadeus system to make the booking for passengers.
- Issue tickets and quoting correct fares to customers.
- Assigns specified space to customers and maintains computerized inventory of passengers spaces availability.
- Minimize customers waiting time to two minutes.
- Prepare staff roster to ensure proper distribution of manpower.
- Guide and support staff and keep them updated with relevant changes in the industry and Qatar Airways products/services.
- Investigate complains to define and correct weak areas.
- Ensure quality of work, meet the Airline standard, and motivate staff to achieve positive contribution on daily basis.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
Related: Assistant Housing Manager Job – Marriott Qatar
The successful candidate will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A recognized IATA or Airline Advanced Passenger Tariff and Pricing Course
- Thorough knowledge of special rates / offers and promotions
- Strong experience of working within a ticketing environment
- Experience of working in a fast paced customer service environment
- Passion for delivering customer service
- Proven ability to resolve problems to the full satisfaction of the customer
- Ability to adhere to Management Policy and target sales mix to achieve maximum revenue
- You must be willing to work shifts
- You must have experience working with Amadeus
You must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States. This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Closing Date: 16-12-2022