Apply for SAP Project Manager Job in Dubai, United Arab Emirates | invenioLSI Dubai Careers 2022
Looking for SAP Project Manager Jobs in Dubai ?, invenioLSI Dubai is one of the great place to work. invenioLSI Dubai is now looking for a SAP Project Manager to work in Dubai, UAE
invenioLSI is the world’s #1 independent SAP consultancy and implementation partner for Public Sector and Services organizations. Our domain specialties include Government, Local Authorities, Policing, Healthcare, Education, Public Transport, and Tax, with a niche and established position within the Media & Entertainment sector.
invenioLSI now has a preeminent position in the United States and Canada as well as a strong presence in Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific. We are a global entity with technical expertise, specialist focus, exceptional customer service, profitable growth, and an engaged workplace culture. For over 21 years, our consultants have brought deep expertise combined with advanced technologies to enable organizations to run at the speed of business. By focusing squarely on what we know best—modernization built on SAP—invenioLSI delivers quicker time to value and helps enterprises be more effective.
As we accelerate the impact of advancements in SAP technology, our customers benefit from end-to-end solutions and service portfolios that help them make the move to next-generation enterprise business suites. These digital transformations are driven by our commitment to customer and employee success. At the intersection of meaningful technical software and people, we believe in investing in our relationships. invenioLSI sets the vision for change with a focus on bettering the lives of people that use our solutions––all while celebrating our employees’ diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities.
Related: Accountant Job – Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi
SAP Project Manager
Qualified candidates must have managed multiple full life cycle SAP solution implementations in Public Sector which included Public Sector Finance, HCM / HR, and/or Public Sector Procurement. Prior experience as either a technical or functional consultant is helpful, but not required.
Candidates should have strong functional skills/knowledge and have the ability to manage a team of employees, sub-contractors, and client-facing relationships. The ideal candidate will have strong pre-sales, sales, and post-sales client presentation experience, as well as the ability to guide the project team through implementation processes such as planning, fit/gap analysis, configuration, testing, rollout, and the post-implementation support of SAP Public Sector solutions. Minimum 2 full lifecycle implementations – following ASAP or Activate methodology – from project prep thru Run SAP, and at least one in a team lead role.
Oversee all facets of the software implementation project to complete the effort on time within budget and with the contracted scope.
Proven successful experience in:
- Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing of a software implementation project;
- Developing and delivering plans for integration management, scope management, time management, cost management, quality management, staff management, communications management, risk management, procurement management, issue management, and stakeholder management.
Related: Sales Coordinator Job – MINOR Hotels Dubai
- Lead or oversee all facets of the project;
- Develop and maintain and loaded and leveled work plan to deliver all contractual deliverables and work products within the contracted start and end dates;
- Develop and maintain an accurate project budget for actual and forecasted hours;
- Maintain or improve the contracted margin;
- Track and deliver all contracted deliverables on schedule;
- Track and deliver all contracted work products;
- Track and deliver all methodology required work products;
- Maintain deliverable and work product quality;
- Track and meet contracted and work plan milestones;
- Maintain the project contract and execute change orders as needed to make sure the contract matches the project that is being delivered;
- Lead and manage the project team members (including employees and contractors);
- Seeks ways to increase the project team effectiveness;
- May act as a mentor to Consultants and Sr. Consultants;
- Works well as a leader of the entire team (motivates team);
- Track and effectively communicate the project status both up and down the communication chain;
- Execute effective overall project communications;
- Participate in pre-sales activities or additional internal tasks as required;
- Deliver assigned projects following established PMO standards/guidelines, as well as within SAP Methodology standards;
- Establish and maintain an effective Issue and Risk Management plan;
- Serve as the initial escalation point for all project issues, risks, and changes;
- Proactively communicate resource needs and maintain model throughout the project life cycle;
- Facilitate conflict resolution within the team and escalate when needed;
- Establish clear expectations regarding status reporting, team communication, and deliverable management;
- Supports the program manager on assigned tasks or manages a group of sub-activities;
- Serve as a subject matter expert in project management.
- Full SAP lifecycle implementation experience;
- 3+ years of industry and project management experience;
- 3+ years experience in either State & Local government, K-12, Utilities, Higher Education, Healthcare, or Defense industries;
- Knowledge of key integration points between core modules or solutions such as FI, CO, MM, SD, HR, SRM, SBF/SBP;
- Aptitude for consulting;
- Ability to implement practical business solutions under strict deadlines;
- Ability and desire to work with people as part of a high-performance team;
- Ability to meet client’s needs with a strong commitment to service;
- Ability to manage customer expectations against contractual agreements;
- Understanding of Matrix organizational structures;
- Strong desire to excel;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong client presentation experience;
- Solid experience in project planning tools (e.g., MS Project).
Related: Reservations Supervisor Job – MINOR Hotels Dubai
Additional Key Skills
- Excellent leadership and communication skills;
- Excellent customer service focus and attitude;
- Excellent influencing and communication skills;
- Strong ability to listen, respond and build trust;
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills;
- Strong ability to manage detailed tasks to completion;
- A Bachelors and/or a Master’s Degree or equivalent;
- Public Sector Experience highly desirable;
- CAPM, PMP, and/or Activate certification preferred.
This role requires up to 50% monthly travel.
invenioLSI offers a competitive salary and bonus structure, along with profit sharing and company-funded top-notch medical and dental coverage. Apply today!